• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Broke 2 screws on the firestorm diff while rebuilding. Found the reason for my scout shaft snapping, bearings have rusted up and seized so will need need a complete strip down.

15,000th post on the 1,000th page! :D

• Like 1

For the first time in forever I actually did something. Fitted new foam front bumper and replacement upper diff housing to Vaterra V100 and also swapped out the burned 2000kv Ripper motor in the MT4G3 for a Vortex 2400kv one (which I hope is ok!). Also ordered some more shocks for the V100 (some HPI Sprint 2 Flux ones) and a few more bits.

Converted the little bsd baja to brushless and took it on it's maiden voyage today. I love it! :D The 120amp ezrun is overkill but it's all I had spare and I just managed to squeeze it in lol. Next on the list is to replace all of the bushes with bearings... just as soon as I work out what sizes I need.

Broke another Tbone, this time the rear. Unfortunately this resulted in a dent in my nice new motor and plenty of scratches :( Still, it's running smoothly so all in a days bashing :)

20150912_194431_zpsoqxlcqan.jpg

DIY bumper (made from a battery strap) to the rescue!

20150912_205822_zpsqqc1r2gy.jpg

Edited by everclear1984
  • Like 2