• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Took Super Clod, Chevy Carnage, Miper and the Hubsan out for an after work bash. There will be vids. Miper is mad, I gotta order a 19t cog for him, oh, and some wheel nuts. Want blue anodised for CC and red anodised for Miper, any linkys????

Unsoldered a motor connection whilst running the ST about ten minutes into a pack, hopefully i've not fried the the motor if it got that hot.

Tomorrow's plans are now to resolder the motor connection, and service and install the Hyper 7 diffs and pinions.

Edited by Pistonhead

Tried to find a combination of stub axles / dogbones / cvds that work best with Maverick SCT. Really wish I'd bought the XT version originally as the stupid grub screw fixed wide hexes on the SC are horrible and fitting pin type stub axles makes the dog bones bind. Anyone know if there is a list of different models (any manufacturers) dog bone lengths?

look at the car thought I might do something then had a yogurt :)

What type of yogurt?

I added some aluminum bits to my drift project yesterday :) aluminum prop and prop joints as well as aluminum steering bits. The turnbuckles were for the wrong car so gonna be for sale :(

Gotta say, I'm liking your Mrs! She's got a very naughty giggle for a start! AND she also seems to enjoy watching the cars hooning around!

As for the wheel falling off, years ago I was out bashing with some lads. One of them was running a T-Maxx he had just got, I warned him that the front nearside was prone to coming loose, it did it quite often on my E-Maxx. At the very moment the front nearside rolled away on its own! Hilarious! Couldn't have written it!

Nice vids, thanks for sharing!

Best regards to Mrs Bacca!

• Like 1

Looking excellent Tim, miles of smiles :P

Cheers OHO, Am well chuffed with them. Gonna try getting some footage of Chevy Carnage on Sunday, that's a proper bonkers truck! 

:yes:

2s, the ESC can handle 3s but can Miper??????? I'm gonna try him on a 19t cog soon, will be getting a GPS module too.................... :whistling:

• Like 1