• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Good result pal .

Thanks. Now hungry for 2nd and 1st!

congrats teshi :D 

i fitted electronics for first fitting, might end up being shifted about, will find out soon

24627_10153108575955574_156419033_n.jpg

Thanks, I thought of you today when this came along

944558_10151777310382603_619514716_n.jpg

finally l stated my new KM T1000 baja today and OMG this is the best 459 pounds l ever spent in my whole life. it stated raining here so l hope at least a couple of hours of better weather tomorrow so l can proprely run her engine in.

Found the battery for the SCX10, had a happy hour of plush suspension articulation :)

Then the soldering connecting the fuse to the esc switch fell off

Funnily enough, this happened on the last Mtroniks esc I owned as well...

got a new engine, lrp .30, got it fitted but then blew my steering servo....so new servo bought and ready to fit tomorrow. :) then its more break in before tuning this bad boy :)

jesus denton rofl

..I cleaned and stripped my 12th, stuck on a fresh set of tyres, rebuilt the ball diff so its smooth n primed ready for monday :D oh and stuck my serpent towel in the wash, its dirteh lol

999078_10153111412610574_1160095974_n.jp

Edited by PurcyP

jesus denton rofl ..I cleaned and stripped my 12th, stuck on a fresh set of tyres, rebuilt the ball diff so its smooth n primed ready for monday :D oh and stuck my serpent towel in the wash, its dirteh lol 999078_10153111412610574_1160095974_n.jp
Just bought Smash's hyper cage too! Lol! Now waiting for MCPx with DX6i Losi Mini 8ight KM Baja 002A Hyper Cage SC8 WP ESC Alturn servo Trackstar motor! Better sell some stuff!!! Edited by richarddenton1982

Nowt today, but tomorrow will be spent cleaning, repairing and putting some up for sale! (Slash 4x4 Ultimate, FTX Punisher Plus with masses of upgrades and a Hyper 7 brushless!)

Why are you selling the Slash so soon?

Thanks.

Stripped the 8ight 

Got rained on

Competed in a shafty comp 

Sold a Scout and savox 

Aided someone who was in a really bad accident when some idiot pulled out on him ... Push bike smash into the side of a car at 40ish ... Not nice and would guess he broke is collarbone and shoulder , Could see his bones in arms and legs . :( 

Watched the professionals fail and stall traffic , We did a fine job and everything went wrong when they arrived .  Medic blew his tyres going up a kurb wayyy to enthusiastically after messing about for five before . Makes me sick ...

Jack.

Dodged showers and took the 5ive and slash for a quick bash as I am fed up with re-storaging packs I have charged lol

Broke nowt, stopped traffic (again) and left some bonkers parallel 11's whilst doing so. Top banana indeed.

Raced my serpent last night 

starting to get the hang of when to put additive on, what the adjustments do to the cars handling etc and as a result getting very consistent, every heat and final 26 laps with my fastest being 9.44.