• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

41 minutes ago, bombercountynick said:

Done a little more :lol:

Need to grab some verniers from work tomorrow to adjust all the camber/steering links properly.

Gone together real nice :good:

tekno2.jpg

3.jpg

What is it?

Installed a much needed wheelie bar on the Bigfoot #1, one quick blast in the garden without it convinced me it was a worthwhile purchase :good:

Edited by Bix
  • Like 1

Spent nearly all day rebuilding the hyper SS i've had laid up for ages. Ready to sell on..

However as it always is, now it's built i'd quite like to keep it :doh::lol: Looks much nicer on the white wheels rather than the ghastly stock black ones.

Really solid buggy. Needs must though, least it's ready to rock and roll for the new owner :good:

1.jpg

6.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

8 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

That is one nice truck.

What's the damage for one of these??

It's on offer at amain at the moment.

I only bought it because there was a further 10% off on the day I clicked onto their site + the promo came up for the american memorial day so I got the kit for £257.

Somewhat hoping it slipped through customs, but it didn't :lol:

It's an absolute tank though, I love it. whereas my helion is light as a feather this is pretty much an 8th buggy, hoping it's going to jump a lot lot better :good:

Edited by bombercountynick
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bombercountynick said:

It's on offer at amain at the moment.

I only bought it because there was a further 10% off on the day I clicked onto their site + the promo came up for the american memorial day so I got the kit for £257.

Somewhat hoping it slipped through customs, but it didn't :lol:

It's an absolute tank though, I love it. whereas my helion is light as a feather this is pretty much an 8th buggy, hoping it's going to jump a lot lot better :good:

You'll love how the Tekno handles, and love it even more when it drives away from crashes that'd break other cars.

rprcdistribution.com is Tekno's main uk dealer and have near as dammit everything in stock..

Hi Guys thank you for the comments on the colour.  Yes its Tamiya light blue and it turned out nicer than I expected just doing nice light passes and building up (first time ever painting a shell in all the years I have been tinkering) 

Cutting away some of the side for the pipe improves the heat dissipation and looks cool too I think.

Its a Firestorm 10t and the shell is an e-firestorm dsx-2. I raised the two back body posts 2 notches up and made holes there for a custom fit.

Time to go get it dirty now !

I love this machine a lot :D

Stuck some old thunder tiger TC wheels onto the LC, ripped it around the street, what a blast!!! 

Very undergeared on these though coming from the truggy wheels!.

@capri-boy think I could run these on carpet?! it would probably handle ok!

LC.jpg

Edited by bombercountynick