• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage Flux 2350 RTR

Garry

104493_004p.jpg

104493_009p.jpg

The Savage Flux 2350 - Brushless Power Optimized for 4S Batteries!

The Savage Flux 2350 takes the basher-proven features of the Savage Flux HP and optimizes the performance for the popular 4S LiPo battery configuration. The result is faster speeds on 4S at a price significantly lower than the Savage Flux HP. Not only is the Savage Flux 2350 faster than the Savage Flux HP on 4S, it's also faster than the fastest nitro Savage!

Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC vehicles like the Savage Flux 2350. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running! The Savage Flux 2350 is clean, quiet, easy to use, and blistering fast!

104493_008p.jpg

The Savage Flux 2350 is equipped with tough option parts to help it handle the power of the Flux Alphastar motor. We've equipped it with an all-metal gear transmission, steel spur gear, super heavy-duty dogbones, machine cut diff gears, 2.5mm TVP chassis plates, 3mm 7075 motor plate and dual 8mm billet motor clamps!

The Savage Flux 2350 is based on the proven Savage X chassis, and features a low-mounted Flux Alphastar 2350Kv motor in place of the big-block nitro engine, a powerful Flux Q-base reversible electronic speed control in place of the fuel tank, and twin battery boxes to hold either twin 6-cell NiMH batteries, or twin 2S LiPo batteries for 14.8 volts of power.

Proven features from the Savage X are carried over, including the tough all-metal gear drivetrain, powerful SF-5 metal-gear servo, machine-cut diff gears and legendary Savage suspension parts for extreme durability! The lighter weight of the Savage Flux 2350 allows us to use one BIG BORE shock absorber on each corner for excellent control and traction on any surface.

The Savage Flux 2350 is loaded with new and exciting features, read on to find out more!

The centerpiece of the Savage Flux 2350 is the Flux Brushless system, consisting of the Alphastar 2350 motor and Q-base electronic speed control - both impressive in their own right, but together they form an unstoppable power force!

The Flux Alphastar 2350 features a 5mm motor shaft it can fit optional pinion gears so you can gear it up for high speed runs, or gear it down a bit for increased acceleration on the track. The Alphastar 2350 is mounted to the 3mm 7075 aluminum motor plate with two 8mm billet machined aluminum clamps so it won't move or shift under the immense amount of torque of the brushless motor.

Controlling the brushless motor is the Flux Q-base electronic speed control. With the ability to handle twin 2S LiPo batteries (that's 14.8 volts of LiPo power!) it can deal with anything the Alphastar 2350 motor can dish out! 4mm bullet connectors secure the motor wires for loss-free connection to the 13-gauge wires, and to connect to each battery pack we've attached real Deans

I think HPI should spend more money and R&D into their existing models rather than churning out new ones every fortnight. This just seems like a bit of a waste :confused:

Thats insane the original flipped when you put any power into it, wonder what this one will do!

Guy

Not as much... Savage with less power

I know plastics are durable and all that etc but it does look hella "plasticky" in my eyes.

Soz see the metal in there now, tho if its like the rest of there rtrs with the plastic shocks etc Id be a bit unsure of puttin the 4s in stock.

Edited by Colicab

I know plastics are durable and all that etc but it does look hella "plasticky" in my eyes.

Soz see the metal in there now, tho if its like the rest of there rtrs with the plastic shocks etc Id be a bit unsure of puttin the 4s in stock.

it has an alloy chassis and plastic shocks the same as the nitro savage or any other savage...

plastic is lighter, cheaper and in most cases stronger than alloy, especially for electric vehicles, having lots of plastic is deffinatly nothing to be put off by

So it's basically another savage flux with what looks like a rebadged mamba max pro and quite possibly a cheap chinese motor?

The motor and ESC are both from Castle Creations I think.

it has an alloy chassis and plastic shocks the same as the nitro savage or any other savage...

plastic is lighter, cheaper and in most cases stronger than alloy, especially for electric vehicles, having lots of plastic is deffinatly nothing to be put off by

i agree. the platics are just really the casings for stuff. but the are very tuff and i know that because i own a savy x4.6 and none of the plastic bits have gone on it.

pas

Wow I want one right up until the point I think...So im out bashing and someone shelled out the extra to the normal flux and BAM straight pass me and I'm sat feeling that I've got an inferior model.

I just cant seen the point really seeing as there is the E-Savage why didn't they just re design that? Why would I want to run 4s when I could run 6s?

Why would I want to run 4s when I could run 6s?

You might want to use 4 cell because 6 cell is absolutely insane? Mind you 4 cell works just fine in the normal one so whats the point in this as 150kv difference won't mean a large increase in speed if you're sticking to a low cell count...?

I wouldn't buy it simply on the grounds that it doesn't come with the BP diffs, which will mean shelling out an extra

I personally can't see how this is going to be "budget". Yes, the MMP cannot handle quite as much as the MMM, but its pretty close. And of course it has a sensor port. Meaning the price is only a few pounds different between the two.

Motor might lower the price, but by a max of how much?