• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My E-Revo

Kpowell911

Ive ran more alloy trucks than anything and never bent a thing, Have you ever bent an alloy arm Simon? or just heard about it?

Tyres arent worn out at all? I use my trucks, Properly, Hence they break and look used!

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

just ignore him guns. ive tried to be on his side before, it really doesnt work. just let him get on with it.

i think those arms look awesome mate :)

nothing wrong with those bow ties either, theyre supposed to be used. otherwise, whats the point of owning the truck?!?!

Those bow ties are not worn :)

Mine look exactly the same and they have been run twice good.gif

Love the alloy bling. Do they make the truck much heavier?

Those bow ties are not worn :)

Mine look exactly the same and they have been run twice good.gif

Love the alloy bling. Do they make the truck much heavier?

They are suprisingly light, Bit heavier but hey who cares?

Only did a quick run to check how the CVD was holding up and it seemed fine :)

They are suprisingly light, Bit heavier but hey who cares?

Only did a quick run to check how the CVD was holding up and it seemed fine smile.gif

Did those pins fit? I don't like the flat spot they've milled out, it's a weak point. A smooth round pin would be better.

• 2 months later...

i cant believe my eyes, first jay drops his brushless project now you. Have you lost love with the revo? i know you say its worth more but i cant believe for a second you wouldnt try and flog the sav project off first!

shame i have 2 e revos allready as yours would certainly pimp my race roller out completely with some of your parts!

o well for your sake i hope it dosent sell as you will miss it i reckon :(

I honestly cant remember the last time i used it, It just does everything so well, I feel the chapter is over, And theres nothing I can do with it any more.

As I've said many times, I enjoy upgrading and building more than using them. There are so many flaws in my Savage right now, This is getting all my work and attention. Which is what I Enjoy.

Seriously though, Its by far the best R/C I've ever owned (And ive owned over or clsoe to a 100) Seriously, everything is just so dialed.

I would probably sell the Savage first, But the first thing someone is ogoing to say is "it needs new diffs" Which Im not sure it does, As a result, this makes it near worth less, in the eyes of a buyer.

so true fella about the savage, any chance a buyer can get too pick on an item we take, and to be fair i was going to take ravens new hpi flux but without the diffs i let it go. Im fairly in the same boat with the tooling, hence my lst2 e conversion. its acctually a lovely truck to work on and the possibilities of an xxl etc mean it can be upgraded and changed to suit.

My revo is simply my dog walking basher, and now with its mmm system the dogs have no chance haha and surprisingly in stock form its still not broken a thing. if it comes down to splitting the revo give me a shout, i could do with some 17mm hex adaptors, wheels and tyres soothing light like whats fitted to yours and so on, alloy toe links and other bits would also take my fancy, id even like the motor but

dont sell up guns! you will regret it! loads you can do to that yet! my embe does like to eat rear diffs on 6s tho, so swapping it out for a spool. bring it to tm bash! just fitted trx ally bulks to mine, expensive i know, but look good and quality is fab! look at it this way, what is gonna be better than a fully maxxed revo?! nothing! it dont get any better! sweet build i think, what a shame to sell so soon.