• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

On 18/10/2023 at 19:33, Alex97 said:

It's nice until I remember it's my money anyway and not a free handout 😔

i agree, it is your money still, but it was a very nice surpriese though.

13 hours ago, Hugoagogo said:

First Armma added to the collection, build quality looks good, just need storm Babet to clear off.

spacer.png

I was going to buy 1 of those, but bought something else instead, still fancy 1 in the future

Probably one of my favourites in my collection.  Unless they have made changes, you will probably find the wheels come off at some point.  An easy fix and probably worth the time of removing the axle stub on each corner and applying some Loctite before it happens.

PXL_20231021_145211306.jpg

Edited by MrCake
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hugoagogo said:

Price was too good to pass Wolfie, seems a lot of car for money.

Are you referring to the Big Rock MrCake, if so I'll splash some loctite around.

Yes, there might be better videos but this is to show you what tends to happen.  I mean in an ideal world this would have been fixed since the car is over 2 years old and this is one of the known issues but that is probably wishful thinking.

So kinda inspired by @Kpowell911..................i now have a 911, bought used of market place from a very nice and genuine chap, gonna take a bit of work but it has really nice shocks and lots of hop ups and for me the chassis is just right for the 911 body being rear motor RWD, need to go through my PS sprays as i cant be bothered buying paint will see what i have in stock, its getting a 3300kv brushless motor

chassis m06.JPG

porsche.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

So kinda inspired by @Kpowell911..................i now have a 911, bought used of market place from a very nice and genuine chap, gonna take a bit of work but it has really nice shocks and lots of hop ups and for me the chassis is just right for the 911 body being rear motor RWD, need to go through my PS sprays as i cant be bothered buying paint will see what i have in stock, its getting a 3300kv brushless motor

chassis m06.JPG

porsche.JPG

Thats gonna be gorgeous! What chassis is it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

For a low cost shell it looks pretty good :good:

cheers, its nice body, as for colour i have white wheels running slicks that sit just sweet so thinking similar colour to the one in pic, maybe spearmint backed with dark blue, but will see what i have got

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Thanks mate, its the Tamiya M-06 RWD chassis, rear motor and RWD, its a nice chassis, the body is a low cost L&L 911, there is a rear wing to fit when i get the body done

L&L.JPG

Thats great that youve gone with a rear motor’d chassis for a 911! I need to do the same. I originally had the TA-02SW 993 GT2 like your shell and the Tamico 934. I paid around €400 Euro for both at the time, but sold them. Theyre probably over a grand now 😞

• Like 2