• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

22 hours ago, Shergar said:

Some of theTamiya branded Hobbywings £13.99 each from JK 👍

37CEA914-4B37-4CD1-AFC6-8C479DA976FF.thumb.jpeg.a013ab24dbaf775a2cb4381af99c1428.jpeg

I was tempted to order some more, I've had two from JK and they are exactly the same as the red Hobbywing one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, totlxtc said:

Evo shell looks great. Always been quite partial to the gunmetal. What wheel colour you running?

I’ve got a few options at the moment. Some are likely to be highly inappropriate (gold ones from an imprezza) while at least one pair match what come with the latest TT-02 release I think. Will try some out once I’ve got the shell trimmed to make sure the track width on them is right as that caught me out when I did my last build. 

Nothing today but according to the tracking info I have I’ll be getting a ransom note from RM it’s a waiting game now to find out 🙄

Edited by RC4WD fan

Not today but yesterday an axial ax24.I am not really into crawling but have to say this little thing is great fun indoors.The only problem is I love modding things so I can see this little thing costing me a fortune in upgrades😃

• Haha 2

Brought me hopefully the last bits for the baja rebuild 🙏 but know I’m stuck into building the TRX 4 so don’t know when I’ll get back to it 🤣

still no ransom letter for customs fees I’m waiting for though 🤔