• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

The Etronix chargers have had a good bit of use as we sail RC boats and RC helicopters as well so most weeks they got used 🍻

Yep it is handy i have a single and a double Sky rc charger so can do 3 bats at a time son has the 2 power pals and another single port charger so he can get 3 at a time as well lol:thumbsup:

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 1

Nothing for me today but i do have a tracking number now for what has to be a super fantastic deal on a new trail truck............but also i see the due date for my Blackfoot kit has slipped back yet again, this is now the 3rd time its been put back, really hope it gets here for xmas so i can get it built over the hols

• Like 1

Noco Genius chargers and jumpstarters are excellent products.

Myself, I have 2 chargers (Garage, Caravan) and 2 GB40 jumpstarters one for each car.

And 2 more Jumpstarters given as Christmas presents last year, making some relatives extremely happy.

• Like 1

This is an interesting one, i ordered a Sandisk Extreme pro 32g card from a seller on fleabay, the listed item picture clearly showed u3 V30 printed on the card, it arrived and did not have V30 and was u1, but still claimed to be extreme pro, i had a few polite emails with the seller and he promptly refunded me and told me to keep the card, i did consider trading standards but cant be bothered and as the seller was helpful, i did not want to make trouble (not like me)

sandisk fake.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugoagogo said:

Got a text saying we're (Royal Mail)  delivering you parcel today between etc... 

Got a text saying your parcel has been delivered. 

Guess the punch line. 

NOTHING. 

Seems like re-occurring thing with them, I’m arguing with them at the moment about a parcel that was delivered and it wasn’t, they said it was posted through the letter box and there’s no way it would fit, the seller is also having a go at them, but they don’t care....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Seems like re-occurring thing with them, I’m arguing with them at the moment about a parcel that was delivered and it wasn’t, they said it was posted through the letter box and there’s no way it would fit, the seller is also having a go at them, but they don’t care....

Just been onto customer support after what seemed like an endless loop on their website trying to get the contact number, followed by a 40 minute wait for someone to answer. 

I pointed out that at the time around when they say it was delivered that there was a RM van in the street, therefore I believe it's been delivered to the wrong house. I mistakenly thought they could contact the driver and he'd know exactly what door he delivered it to and it could be sorted quite easily. 

I would like to think most people in my street would drop the parcel off (definitely not next door though) but I'm not going up and down the street. 

So in short I have to wait 24 hours, so that's now 48 hours as tomorrow is Sunday, then ring back, apparently they will then investigate where they'll check the GPS of the van which I've already told them was in the street? 

Christmas pressies for the wife so not happy at all. 

• Sad 1

Looks like the Grinch is going around.

Ordered new shock absorbers for my Rustler on Amazon.

Due to be delivered today.

At 15:47 the status changed to delivered.

But nobody ringed the bell or knocked on the window.

And no parcel anywhere outside.

Quick check with the neighbors: Nothing.

Then instantly asked Amazon for a call back.

Explained the situation and the lady told me she will contact the delivery company.

And half an hour ago: A package was in front of the door.

No games with me, please!

IMG-4953.jpg

It has already been in the Cambridgeshire News that a lot of parcels are getting "lost".

I believe after this crazy year, it was something expect to happen.

Laid off, furloughed, increased online shopping, massive hiring of delivery drivers at minimum wages.

It's somehow sad and therefore I don't even feel anger.

2020 is going, Christmas is coming and then 2021 will be so much better.

• Like 3