• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

22 hours ago, Tug said:

Link?

👍

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078P8XVM3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

22 hours ago, Rover Man said:

What sort of maniac would pack them with the 2.5 and 3 mmm in the wrong placecs ??  lol 

I had also ordered a 10mm socket but that went missing before i'd even opened the box 🤣

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, supersavage said:

New project

HZliyH7.jpg

Need to find some shiny bits (any must have parts?) and more importantly tyres as I forgot to order them lol

Had a quick look at the manual and ideally it needs the alloy centre shaft and cups, metal motor mount, steel pinion, plus the high speed gear set is useful, what are you going to build it as? A onroad or rally?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Had a quick look at the manual and ideally it needs the alloy centre shaft and cups, metal motor mount, steel pinion, plus the high speed gear set is useful, what are you going to build it as? A onroad or rally?

On road, I think have a load of pinions somewhere just have to find them as for the other bits I'll have to have a look around and see what's in stock and where as I get the feeling that upgrades for this are going to be in short supply lol

8 minutes ago, supersavage said:

On road, I think have a load of pinions somewhere just have to find them as for the other bits I'll have to have a look around and see what's in stock and where as I get the feeling that upgrades for this are going to be in short supply lol

Yea everything Tamiya has been snapped up lol, there’s normally plenty of bits on eBay though.... Tyre wise Tamiya Super Grip or Radials would be perfect

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yea everything Tamiya has been snapped up lol, there’s normally plenty of bits on eBay though.... Tyre wise Tamiya Super Grip or Radials would be perfect

Think I managed to find most of it through modelsport and amazon 👍

• Like 1

On 22/04/2020 at 13:44, m4inbrain said:

0-02-0a-25a6accc92ac987341510423f4559c4f58085841108a0568b13480b9282d73cf_baf78a0d.thumb.jpg.33b023f9546487f7b81515fd1280f644.jpg

Something to make my Turbo Timber less lonely, and helps me get my nephew into flying. 

cant beat a nice pusher, i have a few, today i maidened my Mustang p51D and really did not like it so its looking for a new home, glad im not the only flyer on here

• Like 1

cant beat a nice pusher, i have a few, today i maidened my Mustang p51D and really did not like it so its looking for a new home, glad im not the only flyer on here

Got to start with this again [emoji21]the RX failed so new one fitted from logic rc, not flown since fitted 4 weeks ago, flying field not been cut could be a few weeks yet.

7588f2044490fbf9e805e2069f6f38a9.jpg

P47 razorback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Not the Postie but Amazon dropped off a new driver for the Rat Truck, who has undergone surgery and is being fitted to the interior, along with his pack of ciggies.

r10.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarlC said:

Not the Postie but Amazon dropped off a new driver for the Rat Truck, who has undergone surgery and is being fitted to the interior, along with his pack of ciggies.

r10.jpg

Dude, it's 2020, kit him out with a Vape device! 😉