• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I find they grip so well and I run mine on 3s and the wear rate is really good too, I actually got mine for 99p posted on a 24hr auction from China, took a few weeks to arrive, but definitely a good bargain.

Yes it was quite a haul, I still have more trips to do as well and no space for anything!

MVIMG_20180621_144247

A Revo 3.3 brushless converted roller bought for £100 very happy with it for the price.

Chucked in a 2650kv motor I was going to put in the scte and checked my batteries fit. Also fitted 17mm hex conversion as it's stripped the standard wheel hexes out...

MVIMG_20180621_145840

MVIMG_20180621_145849

Received some ebay LED lights for my light bar project.

I did a quick functions check with a 2s battery and was not very impressed, good thing I didn't pay much for them.

At first glance they look like very large LED chips on there but when you look closer you'll notice that the actual chips are tiny, I should have guessed they would not be

very impressive since they are rated at only 2watts but they were cheap so I figured I'd try them out.

100_1870 (500x325).jpg

Today I received a pack of Yorkshire Tea decals and other promotional items from the good folks of Taylors of Harrogate for use on my Splendid Teapot Racer. :D

• Like 1

On 21/06/2018 at 12:43, Bix said:

Picked this little beast up from the post office today ?

729723F7-1EAE-4E61-B285-D612DFFAA869.thumb.jpeg.c2ad70666a8fff665f84465e5fa8e5f0.jpeg

Thanks again @.AJ. ??

Welcome to the (small) club! :D 

A flysky transmitter... but the screen is smashed (touch screen model so tottally useless now)  and the seller is blaming me ??

Edited by wiggles

10 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Some LED lights for my Yeti

BB70_F00_C-2140-48_EE-9_ECE-61_F4704_EE5

I’ve been thinking of get a set of these for my outlaw I’ll keep an eye on your yeti thread ?

• Thanks 1