• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Not the postie, but me old man give me a set of keys to his workshop, allowed to use it evenings and weekends.

Perfect for some group wrenching sessions lol, got a radio, several benches, heat and perfect lighting, and best of all, i can smoke in there too!

8a75c476f959a73732cad02eda3349ab.jpg

• Like 3

Not quite sure when it arrived but there was a box waiting for me when I got home. It contained a Quicrun 10BL60, some shims and a can of GT85. 

A roll of crossweave glass reinforced tape for bodyshell reinforcement and repair arrived today. Just waiting on some rear tyres, and I'm all set for next weekend's racing!

Haven't touched a Yo-Yo since school which was a longer time ago than I would care to admit to.  [emoji3]u

Used to have a bright pink one that I brought out when I was feeling brave otherwise it was "blackie"

John

I'm getting quite good with it now. I need a bearing one though so it spins for longer so I can join tricks up hence the new purchases. They are good fun when you start to learn tricks. Get boring just going up and down