• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, DEL 69 said:

This being delivered on the 26th tomorrow, https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/315778/   

looking forward to putting it on the Hyper and vantage, one controller for both cars, makes sense to me , the gyro will go on the  Hyper,

Good choice, i run that remote over 3 diffrent cars, they take mini lipos also so no need to worry about AA battries, range i found issues with just be careful on that part, otherwise solid remote should serve you well.

Half an order   I bought some parts from my ftx outlaw  to make it zorro so bought  shell and side bars  on sat the bars arrives   no shell so paid £7.89 for small env /parcle  so emailed them we dont have a shell in stock   yet you still can buy them from them and nothing saying out if stock  so I had to email them back and say want my money back . So later on get the refund   so bought from MS .    

1 hour ago, tanveer said:

Mad van ve turned up today😍😍😍

IMG_20210629_122410.jpg

IMG_20210629_122719.jpg

Very nice,  I like to hear how the car is , 😁tempted to get one myself