• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Can’t find anywhere to download the app and ZTW are ignoring my emails and messages in FB, not impressed at all......

where did you buy it from? check https://www.motionrc.com/products/ztw-wifi-programming-module#qa-tab question tab, even if that answer is 3 years old that dude might still have it or guys from motionrc might have it 

otherwise it could take some time to get reply from ztw

10 minutes ago, Kukynas said:

where did you buy it from? check https://www.motionrc.com/products/ztw-wifi-programming-module#qa-tab question tab, even if that answer is 3 years old that dude might still have it or guys from motionrc might have it 

otherwise it could take some time to get reply from ztw

Yea it was from there, Ive spoken to them and they are chasing up ZTW 

ah I see, you are looking at ztwshop.com, I'm using ztwoem.com for downloading firmware where it isn't listed, hopefully guys from motionrc get it soon, plan to order one within this month, can see last 6 pcs in their EU shop... 

A bargain from eBay [emoji106]
Just happened to be browsing one day and found this auction.
It in great nick and I won it for only £13.
Will need modifying a little to fit on the Firestorm.
But I love the colours!f14621069a3def853807049522086189.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

New wing, which I think will look WAYYYYY better on the Kraton than the hillariously big one it had as stock.. I think this is an outcast one.

New charger (thanks bk)

And a program box for my Toro ESC which has so far been pleasant to use with some nice control in combination with the GT5 and 1500kv Rocket motor, but no reverse has been frustrating!93e75373e1461aa282d4e487881248af.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot claim the victory to the races these  1994 and 1995 Tamiya trophies came from, but  I was fairly surprised to win them for the starting price of £5! Nice little display pieces they’ll make :) 

WD5qCaL.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, babylon said:

We know the Xerun is the nuts, But well interested to see what the Zeee is like.

I ran a Zee lipo in my tt01 for a few weeks before it sailed off in a runaway boat (the lipo, not the tt01) :(

For the price it was ok but I won't be buying again. They weigh absolutely nothing compared to even much smaller soft case packs, I was prepared for the fact that the C rating was probably going to be exaggerated but they just feel cheap and nasty.

That being said, it performed well in the tt01, though it's a brushed system so not really asking much from it. I'll stick to Floureon or Turnigy from now on.