• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Today postie bought me:

TT-01E chassis which turns out to be from an XB model.

51289 Subaru Impreza Monte Carlo 07 bodyshell.

51376 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X bodyshell.

Tamiya lanyard (freebie)

DSCF0708_zpssbykuvic.jpg

DSCF0711_zpsgl1tp4bu.jpg

DSCF0719_zpscu4bsdjf.jpg

Edited by ChrisT
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrisT said:

I had a look at that, quite the bargain :thumbsup:

Indeed, tho annoyed with myself for not grabbing the Jagermeister version a couple of weeks back :whistling:

Have a bnib kit, really just didn't fancy applying the decals :lol: Dropping adjustable arms on it to get a better stance....not 100% convinced about the Carson wheels though, a little too 'street' IMO...

3 hours ago, stonedef said:

Replacement bits for my son's Bugsta. And for me, I thought I'd give a Flysky GT3C a go. Can't try it just as I'm still waiting for my Hobbywing 1060 esc to arrive

Just bought a GT3C. Seems ok so far. Annoyed that the only thing model memory changes is the bind function. Means that endpoints and all the rest have to be changed every time you change model. Range is good however....

16 minutes ago, supersavage said:

An Opinel No.9 knife.

Damn fine blades. Invest in a quality blade honer and it'll last and stay sharp for a very long time

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Noj said:

Indeed, tho annoyed with myself for not grabbing the Jagermeister version a couple of weeks back :whistling:

Have a bnib kit, really just didn't fancy applying the decals :lol: Dropping adjustable arms on it to get a better stance....not 100% convinced about the Carson wheels though, a little too 'street' IMO...

The Jagermeister decals are pretty easy to apply, straight forward fit, just stay away from the Schnitzer Warsteiner kit, they not good :(

Mr Posty dropped off 4x new spur gears for my old PB Racing Mustang rallycross buggy, who remembers those? The engine used to vibrate slightly out of line and promptly chewed up the spur.. The thing is almost twice the weight of my Hyper 7 :rolleyes: