• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Today....Mr Postie brought me a few 5.5mm bullets, so I can swap the Savage XS ESC terminals for bullets and stop using an adaptor lead...

Some heatshrink ( ran out of the size I wanted.... )

and a Turnigy Hauler rucksack.

Quality is what you would expect for

Today....Mr Postie brought me a few 5.5mm bullets, so I can swap the Savage XS ESC terminals for bullets and stop using an adaptor lead...

Some heatshrink ( ran out of the size I wanted.... )

and a Turnigy Hauler rucksack.

Quality is what you would expect for

canny find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very strange i typed it in and got a few results, go to seach function enter the word floureon and click search not sure it can be any easier? Edited by stretch

A new RX cover from Tekno, the one in the kit was missing a mountain point so they sent me out a free one on the 27th and it just arrived. That's putting some UK shops to shame.

8 days? That's rubbish, Durango sent me a replacement kit part and it got to me in 3 days from the U.S. And then the same part from the UK supplier a few days later :lol:

Very strange i typed it in and got a few results, go to seach function enter the word floureon and click search not sure it can be any easier?

lol thats exactally what i done matey,,it may be because im using tappatalk for iphone so i will try the web version instead,flippin crappatalk lol

lol thats exactally what i done matey,,it may be because im using tappatalk for iphone so i will try the web version instead,flippin crappatalk lol

Also check your spelling it right as in your OP you spelt it wrong.

New spark plug for my punisher lol awaiting on a kill switch new radio gear and a new servo hopefully be all here by the weekend

Postie has just made my day. He brought me 2x front Tbones, 1 rear and another rear with Tbar. With no customs!! I normally get stung so well happy. So is my son as he has a set of bones for his Firestorm :D

That looks awesome!!

Postie has just bought me 30 EC3 connectors, 20 battery charge indicators, 4 lipos for the Mini 8ight, a couple of rolls of servo tape, 4 new (various sized) pinions for the Hyper 10 TT and a replacement front T Bone for the owner of my Hyper ST.