• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MJX Hyper Go 16208

Lone-wolf

Thought i would start a discussion thread on this little beast, got mine today and not run it yet but seems top quality, i went for the 2 battery option, but in hindsight not such a stunning idea as the supplied box type lipo 2S 1050mah charges via the USB so pretty slow, but i have some 2S 2200mah that will fit, this little rocket can run 3s but i wont be doing that, here is a pic of the MT fresh out of the box, i will add some more detailed images in a while and hope to have a run in the morning

Hyper go.JPG

• Like 3

some more pics of the MJX, my next post should be some running footage i really wonder where MJX got the inspiration for the body shell design

the shocks out of the box are super smooth, i would be tempted to say about the best i have had on an RTR out of box, damping and spring rate seem perfect

the drive line is smooth, a tiny bit of cogging if not giving it a lot of throttle but hard to spot 

Last pic is with 1/24th K5 for scale, keeping in mind the K5

shell exterior.JPG

shell interior.JPG

2S 1050mah.JPG

with 2S 2200mah.JPG

running gear.JPG

MJX FMS.JPG

• Like 3

I think they are pretty good quality and great fun, great value for the money. I got the suspiciously familiar truggy looking one and would also recommend 

• Like 3

just got around to finally ordering our 2 (got them in the aliexpress sale) after seeing the abuse hardcore rc lads gave theirs they seem to rival the mt10 for been the best budget basher

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got mine, first impressions are excellent, for it's size it's mental on full power. Only slight problem is it arrived with 1050mah batteries when I ordered it with 2500mah batteries. Have messaged them so hopefully will be sorted. Taking to the local rc track at weekend to give it a proper trial

PXL_20230914_113847966.jpg

PXL_20230914_113837453.jpg

PXL_20230914_123728668.jpg

• Like 3

It's a good winter car, if you're more of a fair weather driver who likes to put his best kit away during the worst of the weather. That's why I got both this and my HBX.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2023 at 15:48, Stormbringer said:

I almost pulled the trigger on 1 of these myself lol

Do it, 🙂, there a right laugh, can't use my sct in the garden but this is perfect, been playing all afternoon , it's just amazing, lol 

On 14/09/2023 at 15:48, Stormbringer said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just been at the local rc club, went well on the track, very twitchy to drive due to the short wheel base and quick steering but we'll impressed, will be perfect for bashing and general messing about. 2 other members of the club are going to order one 😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, froggy8 said:

has anyone done any upgrades on these yet?

also can you used lc racing and mini 8ight motors on these?

Don't know about the motors but looking online seems there are plenty of upgrade parts, 🤔, whoops, maybe shouldn't have looked,lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lone-wolf said:

i dont see any need to upgrade this model, its very good out of the box

Agree with you, I was getting seduced by shiny anodised bits 🤔😂

• Like 2