• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Promoto-MX RC Bike

53HRA

Wow, those are really impressive! They look WAY better than any RC bike I've ever seen.

The suspension movement is semi-realistic, with some proper bump-absorption. Ever other RC bike I've seen actually looks like a toy, sort of ricocheting around.

• Like 1

Wasn't expecting that from Losi at all.  Losi obviously thought a lot about this and incorporated some nice features to make it better to drive and with a lot of realism.  I just can't overlook the stabiliser wheels though.  I know it is more or less essential on such a product but it really spoils the overall look.

• Like 1

Don’t get all the hype rc bikes have been around for years it’s nothing new, it’s just an upgraded version. 

like anything Losi though spares will be a PITA for the first 6 months to a year so by that time folks will have forgotten about it. Dare say it will be silly money here in the U.K. as well. 

Just the same old typical freebie YouTubers giving it the wow it’s incredible it’s insane it’s a must have rubbish 

• Like 3

The UK pricing is just ridiculous, just buy it from Amain save a pretty penny and buy some hopups too..!!

If you think the bike's expensive over here, go look at the price of the hopup parts in the UK.!!!