• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Getting my first rc car

Sogz

Hi, I’m thinking of getting an rc car. I found a hyper 7.5 for sale and was wondering, what items I’d need. Are the following  pictures the correct items i would need to start up the hobby. I added photos of the car I’ve also seen for sale. Any advice/tip would be great 

F4DD943E-5F16-4733-BB0E-8D182522DC44.png

E11794DF-653B-42ED-8C3F-F8628B7E4C0C.png

CC04C600-26AE-47F6-9CE8-C10FED4953A9.png

D2E3033E-006B-44B4-9286-E1D0DD3163EA.png

Edited by Sogz
Spelling mistake

I'm no expert on nitro let alone buggies really... But £100 is cheap as chips, if the rig runs I'd be inclined to go for it..

That or do more research and look then 👍

One point of note re nitros, they are proper noisy and quite dirty messing with fuel. Hopefully the area you will run it in will be ok with that (noise )..

Goodluck and enjoy your RC whenever you find one! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stimpy said:

I'm no expert on nitro let alone buggies really... But £100 is cheap as chips, if the rig runs I'd be inclined to go for it..

That or do more research and look then 👍

One point of note re nitros, they are proper noisy and quite dirty messing with fuel. Hopefully the area you will run it in will be ok with that (noise )..

Goodluck and enjoy your RC whenever you find one! 

looks the same as my hyper 7 black which is a total tank, even same shocks and colour of the shell, solid car for the price and easy to convert to leccy which i done with mine a while back, all depends on what state the engine is in though 🙂

• Like 2