• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma outcast 8s

martin34

4 minutes ago, martin34 said:

Hi I am just wandering if anyone on here has an outcast 8s?I don't see much mention of them on here.Heres mine

20210701_095051.jpg

20210702_105741.jpg

I’m not sure which to get. The Kraton or the outcast. Looks like a beast!

I love it.Its crazy fast even on the stock electrics.If you like wheelies get the outcast but if you prefer stable and not a wheelie monster get the kraton but both are great trucks.

7 minutes ago, martin34 said:

I love it.Its crazy fast even on the stock electrics.If you like wheelies get the outcast but if you prefer stable and not a wheelie monster get the kraton but both are great trucks.

I already have a notorious, so get what you mean re weelies. Think I’m gonna get a Kraton 🤔

• Like 1

They look brilliant!.. I've had most of the 6S line upper the years but went down the Tekno route in the end...

I still have very fond memories of my first 6S Outcast, I learnt an awful lot in that, had a lot of personality and never failed to amuse!

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind the new outcast 6s to run with my 8s but it's current price is way to much.If there's any notorious 6s still available next month I might just pick one of those up and put an outcast body on it🤔

If I was to pick one, I'd probably go Outcast. Short wheelbase will give a more engaging drive. Shorter chassis should be tougher. 

I'd probably go with slightly thinner CD oil to tame the wheelies a bit. 

Then get an aftermarket chassis to up it from bullet proof to bomb proof. 

• 1 year later...