• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Tekno RC MT410 - M2C Game Changer

.AJ.

14 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Looking very slick 👍👍

Any ideas on wheels and tyres or shell yet ? 

13 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Cheers. Ive got one of these stashed away ready 👍 

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/263422/

Wheel wise I’ve got a set of Backflip 4s on back order, but I’ve got a set of SRC Terrain Crushers I can use to test the truck with though 👍 

• Like 1

Cheers all, although im annoyed at messing up the paint job, this body is going to get the full shoe goo and skim tape works and will be my bashing body. So it will probably be a battered mess after a couple runs anyway 😂😂😂

• Like 2

I probably won’t run it till I get the Backflips and I want to sort a rear chassis skid, I did order M3 one but it was cancelled due to Germany not allowing shipping to the UK, but he’s going to let me know when the restrictions are lifted 👍 

2 minutes ago, razz said:

aj , that looks awesome , can i ask how big it is compared to my kraton exb please ? is it wider or shorter , sorry to ask , but tekno are new to me , thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cheers, it has a slightly shorter wheelbase that the Kraton, it’s pretty much the same size as the Outcast 👍 

• Like 1