• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Sale

El Dougo

You get the softer compound with this upgraded kit.

The old kit tyres were shocking on dirt, But pretty good on grass, But Hobbyking did say that was why they used them as that was were jo public would mostly use the car.

14 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Anyone elses stuff updated?

Both my owners are still processing?

Expected some kinda movement today.

Realistically it isnt going to move till late this afternoon early tomorrow. Ive gone for the free 48 hour so should be here Friday. 

Im more concerned that the item ive bought is now out of stock and ive spent £200 on other stuff for it. They will surely honour whats in stock to me first though Id imagine

8 minutes ago, Guns said:

Realistically it isnt going to move till late this afternoon early tomorrow. Ive gone for the free 48 hour so should be here Friday. 

Im more concerned that the item ive bought is now out of stock and ive spent £200 on other stuff for it. They will surely honour whats in stock to me first though Id imagine

Well, one of my orders wasn't even in the sale, I ordered it beforehand, but that's still only processing.

They've had Friday, Saturday and this morning to process it.

Part of the problem of having a big sale, is having enough people power to actually accomodate it.

I didn't get anything major in the sale, just a couple of ESCs, but the order I placed before the sale is LiPos and I need to know if they fit.

Kinda annoying.

2 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Well, one of my orders wasn't even in the sale, I ordered it beforehand, but that's still only processing.

They've had Friday, Saturday and this morning to process it.

Part of the problem of having a big sale, is having enough people power to actually accomodate it.

I didn't get anything major in the sale, just a couple of ESCs, but the order I placed before the sale is LiPos and I need to know if they fit.

Kinda annoying.

I heard on another forum they werent even open Thurs/Fri/Sat. The weather has been literally killing people in some areas of the country, and theyre in the middle of nowhere. 

Just stop being impatient lol. Its only toy car parts.

Edited by Guns

40 minutes ago, Guns said:

I heard on another forum they werent even open Thurs/Fri/Sat. The weather has been literally killing people in some areas of the country, and theyre in the middle of nowhere. 

Just stop being impatient lol. Its only toy car parts.

I'm not impatient :) I was just asking if anyone else has had there stuff processed... They have, orders that were 3 days AFTER mine.

That's what's annoyed me.

One thing good from all this, When I started my Berserka thread a while back, There were a few negative views towards it, Even the fact it only popped a shock end in one video was enough to almost have it rated as a bag of cheap Chinese bolts, So, With a good few more out there we'er find out  if I'm just a HobbyKing fanboy.

And mine has shipped.

Just got this from the live chat thing. As expected its the snow causing issues :)

Upon checking, your order was placed last 1st of March. Please extend your patience with regards of the slight delay on your order processing due to Weather Conditions. But please be guided that the order was already Printed which means the order will be processed for shipment shortly.

11 minutes ago, Guns said:

Just got this from the live chat thing. As expected its the snow causing issues :)

My order was placed on the 2nd and both have been despatched , berserker and hk desert fox .