• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MiP ltd edition Black hand drivers

Fly In My Soup

MIP_logo.jpg

We are pleased to advise that now in stock are these Limited Edition MIP Black wrenches.

MIP Hex Allen wrenches have become a staple in the RC community; whether it be the sharp long lasting hex tips, ability to remove semi stripped screws, amber handles that don’t tear into your hands, or all of the above; you know good and well that you are buying the ultimate hex wrenches on the market today. With over 20+ years of production we have perfected the wrench recipe, but our customers are always looking for more, as pit customization is the name of the game these days! So with a little push from Social Media, and some colour feedback, MIP Black Edition hex wrenches were born! Black Edition MIP wrenches are only in production for a limited time.

072787cd-66c7-4ba7-9bf7-49d22f852ada.jpg
FEATURES:
Highest Quality Wrench and Hex Driver!
Precision Ground In-House
Hardened US Tool Steel
Comfortable Custom made Black Handles 
Outlasts Wrenches from the Competition  
Laser-Marked with the MIP Logo and Hex Size.
100% Quality Made in the USA!

INCLUDES:
MIP Confetti Sticker (2)
MIP Black 1.5mm Hex Wrench
MIP Black 2.0mm Hex Wrench
MIP Black 2.5mm Hex Wrench
MIP Black 5.5mm Nut Driver Wrench
MIP Black 7.0mm Nut Driver Wrench
MIP Wrench Wraps 1.5mm
MIP Wrench Wraps 2.0mm
MIP Wrench Wraps 2.5mm
MIP Wrench Wraps 5.5mm
MIP Wrench Wraps 7.0mm
MIP Wrench Wrap Jimmy 
MIP Inst. Sheet 

MP9036 - Black Hex & Nut Driver Set - 5pcs - £114.99

0cca76fc-d1b3-443d-ad9f-0054f5816fcc.jpg
INCLUDES:
MIP Confetti Sticker (2)
MIP Black 5.5 mm Nut Driver Wrench
MIP Black 7.0mm Nut Driver Wrench
MIP Wrench Wraps 5.5mm
MIP Wrench Wraps 7.0mm
MIP Wrench Wrap Jimmy 
MIP Inst. Sheet 

MP9037 - Black Nut Drivers - 5.5 & 7.0mm - £59.99

Available now...but be quick!!

View full news article

You know, There are a good few that will pay this sort of money just cos it has an RC branding, And they think it looks good in there fold out pouch.

And I personally hate this style of handle, Uncomfortable and remind me of cheap £1 screwdrivers. 

Edited by babylon
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, babylon said:

You know, There are a good few that will pay this sort of money just cos it has an RC branding, And they think it looks good in there fold out pouch.

And I personally hate this style of handle, Uncomfortable and remind me of cheap £1 screwdrivers. 

Got to agree, you get no grip whatsoever on those types of handles, but they are made by MIP so some people will pay for them

It's rather worrying times when this is classed as RC News though to be honest.

6 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

It's rather worrying times when this is classed as RC News though to be honest.

Don't hate the player babes, hate the game :thumbsup:

This is a new product distribution release article I spotted on the Schumacher racing site, I try to vary content etc etc rather than just looking on the usual (paid) news sites.....

personally I have paid £50-60 for individual snap on ratchet drivers as they last, its all relative as I use therm for work...just as a rc racer/pro may use these...I think that's clearly the market they're aiming at, especially given Schumacher is the distributor

Just now, Fly In My Soup said:

This is a new product distribution release article I spotted on the Schumacher racing site, I try to vary content etc etc rather than just looking on the usual (paid) news sites.....

personally I have paid £50-60 for individual snap on ratchet drivers as they last, its all relative as I use therm for work...just as a rc racer/pro may use these...I think that's clearly the market they're aiming at, especially given Schumacher is the distributor

No no, nothing negative towards you mate, I just meant in general, if they are announcing this as news lol.

I mean, with how many are already on the market, apart from fanboys, I can't see the point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Oh How Original said:

No no, nothing negative towards you mate, I just meant in general, if they are announcing this as news lol.

I mean, with how many are already on the market, apart from fanboys, I can't see the point.

Beats me dude !

Probs more profit in just whacking a cheap handle on a nice shaft ....I must say I would of expected a rubber grip, not a fan of resin/plastic only handles personally

Each to their own

17 hours ago, Fly In My Soup said:

I had all SnapOn when I was on the cars. I bought a set of 10 Flank drive spanners when they were just out for £250 . That was about 30 years ago , they got nicked.:boredlook:. But that much money on those few MIP's is criminal.

J

• Like 1