• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC Christmas wish list 2017

mydoddy69

I like the look of that last photo. Think of all the mad custom RC's I could make with that stash of parts! Custom chassis, all I need is a load of diffs arms and wheels, and there is plenty there.

Surprisingly little RC related. I got most of my RC stuff for myself. Got a few upgrades for my savage on the way.

I mean, an Axial Yeti XL would be very nice, but actually for now I just want to get my Savage XL up and running properly with bits I already have on the way. The best bit would be to get a bit more money and get rid of one or 2 I don't use much, then I can spend a bit more on my current ones, but don't really want much for them at the moment.

Instead I am getting a new welding helmet for Christmas.  :D

Edited by Zannu

11 hours ago, Zannu said:

I like the look of that last photo. Think of all the mad custom RC's I could make with that stash of parts! Custom chassis, all I need is a load of diffs arms and wheels, and there is plenty there.

Surprisingly little RC related. I got most of my RC stuff for myself. Got a few upgrades for my savage on the way.

I mean, an Axial Yeti XL would be very nice, but actually for now I just want to get my Savage XL up and running properly with bits I already have on the way. The best bit would be to get a bit more money and get rid of one or 2 I don't use much, then I can spend a bit more on my current ones, but don't really want much for them at the moment.

My mrs said it looks ready for a match. Looking like a bonfire. I agree its nutty but would love to dig through it. Some rare kits im sure. I don't recognize much there tho. 80/90s stuff mayb.

1 hour ago, QRC said:

I still need a decent large road car so either the Traxxas XO 1, the Losi Audi or I might as well just go 1/5 petrol touring car. :D

Hot bodies RGT8 thats my choice for on road. Well it was when i first heard about it last year mayb. But ive heard nothing since so wasnt a show stopper. Or if its even released yet lol idk. Being a hpi vorza underneath it should have rocket top speed potential. I was hoping hpi would make some 1/8 bodies too. But haven't heard anything. Mayb the RGT8 bombed tho thats why i haven't seen it raved about. 

21 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

Hot bodies RGT8 thats my choice for on road. Well it was when i first heard about it last year mayb. But ive heard nothing since so wasnt a show stopper. Or if its even released yet lol idk. Being a hpi vorza underneath it should have rocket top speed potential. I was hoping hpi would make some 1/8 bodies too. But haven't heard anything. Mayb the RGT8 bombed tho thats why i haven't seen it raved about. 

Could only find the nitro version ??.

• Like 1

Hobbywing quicrun 1080 to go in my carisma sca-1e please Santa!

have dropped many a hint in the wife’s direction. 

Also if it’s not too much to ask a bit more time in the day to get out on the trail! 

On 05/12/2017 at 09:52, Zannu said:

Which one ?

speedglas

Edited by Hornet neil

Just now, Hornet neil said:

Which one ?

speedgaas

An Rtech one. Just because the old cheapy ones me and my dad use are fine for MIG, but I recently got myself a TIG and found the auto dimming didn't dim and I got blinded instead, so and upgrade was required.

A set of Samix c-hubs for the trx4 and a Spektrum dx5r would be nice....

ive been good too, not that it matters.......

wish in in one hand, crap in the other and see which fills first....:banghead:

i feel socks and smellies coming :yawn:

Hmmm.  

New radio gear would be well received - Futaba, graupner or maybe the hitec.  Judging by the epic miss that was my birthday 2 weeks back i'll be lucky to get socks and smellies.  On that note too does anyone know who Paloma Faith is?