• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Desert Buggy XL-E

Madmini

So let me ask, What is this anti-spark your going on about, It sounds like something I had but never new I had,Something I need but don't know I need,Something they say I need but don't really need cos I always had it, Or didn't have, So didn't really need it cos I never had it or needed it anyway.

This all sounds like after run oil all over again, Something I never used,Never needed in all the years, Then all of a sudden all I hear is "Did you use after run oil", No I flaming well didn't and don't. 

On 28/03/2017 at 11:04, mond said:

I always use after run oil on my deans connectors. Gets a bigger spark next time.

:rofl:

2 hours ago, mond said:

6ix died didn't it? I read they stopped making them.

I thought that as well, but it's showing as a normal model on all sites, including Horizon Hobby.

Al.

Well that's me in for one,  funds all raised had to sell on my prized MTe but hey it's sacrifice I was willing to make to get my mits on one of these bad boys ;) .. 

Question is now do I remove the Max5 from the x Maxx and put the max6 from this in there or just buy another Max5 ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Well that's me in for one,  funds all raised had to sell on my prized MTe but hey it's sacrifice I was willing to make to get my mits on one of these bad boys ;) .. 

Question is now do I remove the Max5 from the x Maxx and put the max6 from this in there or just buy another Max5 ? 

Stick the Max 5 in the Dbxl. Max 6 is perfect for the Xmaxx and fits amazingly.

• Like 1

It will be 8 minutes if you stand there with the finger firmly squashed against the trigger. 

2 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

A little teaser of things to come, can't wait :) 

So the tyres and foams are still terrible. They should have just put the Nomads and zero growth foams on it. 

Edited by mond
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PixelJunkie said:

Oh wow 8 minutes! Was hoping a bit more than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trade off for running a largescale 4wd on batteries....Runtimes are often much lower than a leccy 2wd.

Not keeping the trigger mashed is difficult and seemingly proportional to the width of smile and overwhelming feeling of euphoria....;)

• Like 3

Re the tyres, set of Hostile MXTs, grip issues resolved. Never got on with nomads on the 5ive, not on any surface, could spin them up on tarmac without trying.....

A small price to pay for long term adhesion, imo...

That grass looked pretty tough!!

I'd be tearing up divots with my FG doing that!

Deeside was totally trashed by our 'fun weekends' - unfortunately (I used to spectate of course!) - probably grown back now.

Al.