• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So what rc are you getting or fancy next?

Gaz!

Brushless 5ive, but a sensible one. By that I mean high voltage and low KV, top speed of 40 to 45 coupled with decent runtimes.

I am dreaming, this ain't gonna happen any time soon. :(

• Like 1

Losi mini 8t With leopard 2850/cc sidewinder on 3s sounds Like fun got the idea from doddy69 i saw his Youtube vid ,If you see this bud nice one good vid and a nice Change from all the guys from the usa hows the losi still going ?

I still long for a petrol rc, just no where to store one at the moment, thus "not allowed"

One day I will have one though....

Some great suggestions though guys.

Brushless 5ive, but a sensible one. By that I mean high voltage and low KV, top speed of 40 to 45 coupled with decent runtimes.

I am dreaming, this ain't gonna happen any time soon. :(

.....ah, but should I drop dead in the interim Tug.... ;)

You need to build your spider first lol. I'm thing about going for there new 4wd as well. Sadly the b5m would have to go tho :(

Sold it to my Newzealand mate when he was over :(  Going to run the spyder buggy this winter though.  SCT for summer ;)

A b5m, a nitro 8ight, S-Works 350, a micro RS4, a Kyosho Inferno GT2... Not to mention the engine/pipe/clutch combo I really want in the slayer... I could spend hours listing everything I had my eye on :') Just not enough  money... :(

Edited by Ben Willis

Something Wraith ish, so my final list is Sherman with ir, road car, rock racer type.

Oh, and a couple of micro/mini for a rainy day lounge racing.

360 ex and a Volvo D30 dumper as well would be nice. That's it now.

3 cars I want to get

1/10 erevo

Yeti xl kit

Losi 5 (and convert to brushless)

Can't afford any of them at the moment. Need to save for a new computer lol

Hpi wheelie king, really like the look of it, and fancy somthing just for a bitvof back yard fun, it can also be converted to do a bit of crawling

Just bought a Trophy 3.5 for my little girl.

Really fancy a nitro bike and a Baja 5B next but will need to offload some old toys for the latter!