• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

33 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

How good are his stocks, I've been thinking about getting one for my little CP2

Get one 👍 you won't regret it. The best 3d printed products I have seen. 

I have on my cp2, I got the carbine kit in the stock and longer barrel. The Bob Pattenden stock is day and night better than the standard stock. I got the cp2 target stock. 

12 hours ago, steephill said:

@Alex97

IMG_20240210_195908 IMG_20240210_195919

Cp2 with Bob pattended target stock. 

That looks pretty tidy, with the cost of cartridges skyrocketing I'm trying to get into air rifles as I've got free access to a range. Do you know if he prints everything in PLA or uses a stronger filament? 

Edited by Alex97
  • Like 1

@Alex97 I'm not sure to be honest. I'm sure if you contact Bob he will be able to answer.

I've bought a few 3d printed parts, Bob pattended parts are top quality, excellent fit. The cp2 stock feels great with the target style grip. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm the chairman of Bexleyheath Shooting club.  We have two sections.  Shotgun and Air.  I shoot in the air section but am hoping to get my shotgun licence and join the shotgun section too.  I use a pair of Walther CP88 competitions.  I'll add some pics when I get home.  In the air section we shoot three disciplines: 22 air rifle.  Practical Pistol.  El Presidenté.  Air Rifle is self explanatory.  Two targets 5 shots on each timed.  Practical Pistol has two courses ranging from 15-30 targets, two shots on each.  El Pres is back to three targets gun holstered in surrender position, turn, draw, two shots on each target.  Reload, two shots on each target.  Gun clear.  I've been El Pres champ the last 2 years running and am currently overall club champ for air section.

• Like 1