• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

Hi guys thanks for this I knew I could rely on people with loads of rattle, wahay! Iv sorted a new tablet

Very sorry to hear what has happened to you mate. Cant imagine how terrifying it must have been for you. Hope justice is done for you.

Hi guys thanks for this I knew I could rely on people with loads of rattle, wahay! Iv sorted a new tablet

Heya mate :)

Is there any chance of you getting your gear back or is it all long gone? :(

Hi guys thanks ill tell ya what happened coz I love a good gossip lol!

there was a knock at the door I answered it to a guy pushing it very violently with a Stanley knife and pushed it straight to my trout and said he would slash my trout if I didn't do has he says, there was two guys the other got my mrs in the bathroom, "im in a 1 bed flat" and told him to watch my mrs and stab her if she moved if she does im going to cut his trout, but at this time im in the room on my own with the guy that got me at the door, thay picked up a few things car keys, money wallets and my rc man I begged him not to take my car I managed to get my transmitter back off one of them but the car was gone, id appreciate it if this stays on the forum it mite help me with any repercussions for me at this end, but thanks so much for all your messages and kind words thanks guys and please dont get scared in your own homes but be ready at any time and stay on your toes, this world is going to be a crazy place very soon its coming

This must be awful for you. It's sad to say this and it is hard but I would be careful about gossip, your life is worth more. If they're silly enough to do this (probably feeding an addiction) then they probably wouldn't think twice about repercussions :(:(

I'm affraid I would cut there hands off tbh, the world is bad enough without scum like them........

Sorry to hear about this guys! A real shame to have such a machine stolen!

What area was it robbed from? We regularly arrange meets and always keep our eyes on eBay an gumtree for a bargin so it may show up somewhere along the way!

Hope it's covered by insurance or it shows up! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry to read this. It's bad enough being burgled without being there (I've been cleared out once, everything, RC car, everything electronic (DVD/Xbox/PS/video/Sky/laptop/amp/cd's/dvd's/games, movie camera with all the family videos and finally my modified 1:1 in the garage - which the idiots crashed into a wall a few hours later).

I've also been held up once at gun point in another country, gave me a few sleepless nights as your adrenalin goes into overdrive and you feel an inner rage that comes from being violated. 

Makes my blood boil just reading this and thinking of all the things you'd like to do to these disrespectful scum. Since we were burgled at our old place our new home security is all OTT now. It's a pain but once you get cleaned out it's awful and not something you'd wish on anyone.

Good luck to both of you for getting over it, you have my sympathies, it's horrible but you end up distrusting absolutely everyone!

Edited by NITO

Thanks guys, my mrs is terrified every knock every sound, its doing my head in, im just worryed now about if I do anything to some just knocking on my door again, I think ill end up doing somthing that will land me in jail. But like I said and youve said its all about the recovery now and my mrs is definitely effected its horrible guys I hope this never happens to anybody else. Cheers guys

Jesus man this really sucks, the cowards that did this want a serious kickin in, i feel bad for your mrs, most blokes can deal with things like this but to do it to a woman in my book theres no punishment harsh enough for that kind of behavour, im wound up just reading that dude, do you not have any mates and or family that will come and stay with you and your mrs as it may help her feel a little more at ease if there a few round your house.

Hopefully these scum bags will get what they deserve, for what ever reason whether it be drugs etc theres no excuse to put a knife to a womens throat, cowards man, bring back hanging for stuff like that, ill quite happily tie that noose :) and pull the lever :)

I hope you and your mrs all the best fella.

Edited by the watchman
  • Like 1

What are the old bill doing atm?  Did I read they've caught them but the goods have long since been sold on (prob for 1% of there worth, to pay for a hit or three of something).

My mum lives very close to you, I'm not too much further away.

personaly i would just pull their teeth out with a set of pliers one by one, while enjoying it. 

i dont waste my perfectly good vat of oil on lowlife gutter snakes. 

glad you and wife are unharmed, and the metal scars do heal over time. just be there for wifey

you done the right thing NOT to confront those commiting the crime.

be strong flatout and wifey , MSUK values its members and familys like they are their own.

if its put onto the market there will be a lot of eyes looking, so there is always faith. 

I can't write what I'm thinking cos I'll get banned if I do (this is a family show after all). 

Sending mucho positive waves to you and your Mrs, and I hope the right help and support is there for you both. 

Thats well bad it makes you wonder who you've invited to your house from ebay or forums tbh. I think ill stop doing that now. 

Ive had real nasty phone calls im sure came from someone ide dealt with online so i stopped giving my number to anyone who asked for it and just gave it to people who was coming. But i think ill stop altogether. 

A dog is the best deterrent i think. But not my dog.