• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Billet Machined 6X6 7T GL High-Mobility Off-Road Truck 1/10

53HRA

Only one word can describe our newest limited edition chassis - it's a beast! Realistically modelled after the historical MAN Kat1 series of 7-ton military-spec all-terrain trucks developed for the German Army, our 7T-GL High Mobility 6X6 Truck is a 1/10-scale machine like nothing we've ever released before!

Weighing in at over 11 pounds, the build of this machine all starts with the backbone - a pre-assembled box-type ladder ladder frame made from steel and alloy components. From here, you'll find three Billet machined alloy axles with metal gear differentials (spool for the front axle), full ball bearings, full alloy high-ratio center transmission, full-time six-wheel drive system with HD universal driveshafts, and a multi-link crawler-type suspension with separate alloy shocks and springs.

gallery_4895_8_30046.jpg

gallery_4895_8_45355.jpg

gallery_4895_8_65579.jpg

gallery_4895_8_90215.jpg

Source & additional information found here  :) 

Is it me or are the tyres on the wrong way round?

Based on the typical 'trend', I would agree.

Many people actually reverse them as they grip better, for example on MT's when reversed 'the wrong way around'.

Classic examples are the 2WD FG MT's.

Al.

Taking the price out of it for a moment, it still doesn't look as good as the cross rc 8x8 or 6x6 on eBay, for half the cost of that.

Some nice touches but still prefer the cross rc.

Hi again mate do you like little stream sections ?

Yeah mate, all kind of rough terrain that gives a challenge.

Been speaking to a lad at our clumber park meet today, he knows where it is so might have a trip down soon when we can get a posse together :thumbsup:

There's a spot that i think you guys will love to have a go at, i used to do it with the trails bike 290 pro and it's quite tricky so i think you'll like it, the stream cuts through the woods and goes right from were im trying to get somthing together, and there's some really steep hill at the side of the old railway bridge and there another further in.

Yeah mate, all kind of rough terrain that gives a challenge.

Been speaking to a lad at our clumber park meet today, he knows where it is so might have a trip down soon when we can get a posse together :thumbsup:

when are these clumber meets and what time? Would they mind a 2stroke up there it's kinder noisy in the trees.