• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Win a Team Associated Pro Rally RTR!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my fingers are certainly crossed! Have wanted one of these since they were announced. Just has something over the WR8 for me.. 

Anyone know if the Tamiya Lancia Delta Intergrale shell would fit this chassis? That would make for one cracking combo!  :thumbsup:

Well, my fingers are certainly crossed! Have wanted one of these since they were announced. Just has something over the WR8 for me.. 

Anyone know if the Tamiya Lancia Delta Intergrale shell would fit this chassis? That would make for one cracking combo!  :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure these are more 1/10 shortcourse size so there's no chance a tamiya shell will fit. I've only seen the Losi rally X in the flesh, that was much bigger than a 1/10 tamiya and I guess these are about the same size.

Crikey! So these are more on par with short courses!? So it's closer to 8th scale than 10th.. That's going to seriously limit customization for shells.. :(

Any idea if the WR8 shells are a close match? At least then I might be able to fit a proper Fiesta shell.. lol (minus the ken block paint job mind!) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...