• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what rc you planning next

vrs55

Hi guys thought this would be a fun read what rc are you planing next I'am thinking either hpi bullet mt flux,kyosho dmt ve,traxxas slash vxl I will have plenty of time to think as won't be for a while lol 

I'm thinking about a 1/5 half track and building a steel tubular sandrail chassis for the Baja. Possibly, as I found some 6mm tube, I might have a go at a 1/8 scale cage instead.

Half track would be probably based on the German WW2 layout, which used longer tracks and an unpowered front axle. Steering begins with the front wheels...but then uses axle braking for tighter steering. I might swap to the US M3 layout, though, as it would be easier to build scale looking. If I use Baja/KM parts for the driveline, though, it still would have an unpowered front axle. Cheap FTX/Blackout donor vehicle anyone :)

• Like 3

Which one's you got your eye on then ??

Cobra; don't know these, but those that do are giving them the nod.

Hobao; reputable make with good support.

I'm torn..............and skint. :(

Cobra; don't know these, but those that do are giving them the nod.

Hobao; reputable make with good support.

I'm torn..............and skint. :(

Do you mean this one 

SerpentCobraTeConversion-1.jpg

Think young Deafty keeps pointing me here but there not cheap from what i've seen and only come as a nitro ?? but there is a e conversion ?? 

not too sure to be honest... i have a mini 8 coming but still fancy the "t" maybe a conversion???

otherwise i need to get my current fleet sorted out.

i do have first dibs on a new in box clodbuster when it comes up for sale which will be mine....

buying a wraith builders kit tomorrow  and when I sell my savage hp flux will be buying trailfinder/scx10 with defender body not sure which of the last two still fighting myself over scale or capable

• Like 1

Do you mean this one

SerpentCobraTeConversion-1.jpg

Think young Deafty keeps pointing me here but there not cheap from what i've seen and only come as a nitro ?? but there is a e conversion ??

Yeah, that or the Hobao. Unless something else comes along in the meantime. ;)