• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random video and keep it clean please

wangerman69

Kei To The City ........... 

spend an hour and watch this Movie, your going to see what Drifting is all about the Grass roots of japan. no fancy stuff Just people that drift because its what they love.
its not about fancy cars or expensive ones and the mighty car mod boys show you this as they take an All wheel drive at $300AUD and make it into a drift car with the help of the 88's.

SO wack the video into 1080p, hit Full screen grab a beer or a soda pop (if your young) and enjoy 

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

as usual youtube nerfed my 1080p quality to nothing , but here is my hotlap of the ring in a ferrari 458 gt2.
couple of corners were a bit to fast , but its under 9 mins lap.

remember drive safe drive to your abilitys. 

disclaimer : i do not own a licence or car and have only had 10 lessons in my 40+yrs, but i have drove offroad many a time. the bottom left shows throttle in green - braking in red - clutch in blue and the gray bar is the force feedback on the wheel 

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

6 hours ago, Tamiyacowboy said:

as usual youtube nerfed my 1080p quality to nothing , but here is my hotlap of the ring in a ferrari 458 gt2.
couple of corners were a bit to fast , but its under 9 mins lap.

remember drive safe drive to your abilitys. 

disclaimer : i do not own a licence or car and have only had 10 lessons in my 40+yrs, but i have drove offroad many a time. the bottom left shows throttle in green - braking in red - clutch in blue and the gray bar is the force feedback on the wheel 

try to be a little more progressive with the controls fella and your time will drop without you actually trying to go faster

• 3 weeks later...

I know one of the chaps that runs Optimum, this is their brand new Audi R8 LMS, which was in first place at Mugello, until mechanical breakdown, then the above....

Damned unlucky!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...