• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thank-you to our retiring staff

Nick

Sad too see these guys go, Beards 90's style drifter was one of my favorite builds on the forum, just looked so real and the colour was great. He's sold it now though if I remember correctly? Anyway hope to see a couple of you return in the future  :thumbsup: And on that note will garry be coming back at any point? I know he's moved to 1:1 cars and photography but always a good guy to have online.

its crazy how they seem to have just faded out, thanks lads for all your commitments, nice to see youre still commited nick, alot of people seem to have left the hobby, Be strong everyone and keep at it,

"we leave the bashing, the bashing never leaves us" ;)

Damn thats a loss to the forum beard was the builder mod. Garry the rc knowledge mod. Was rcsammy a drift mod?

Ill miss beard and garry both have helped me more than i can remember. Gary helped me with all the silly buys off ebay i hadnt a clue what i had. Beard helped me with my rascal and revo. Both beards versions was awesome and gave me tips to mod them. 

We need a new builder and general mod now we should vote ide choose atom as the build mod tbh just look at his cars. Tug would be my 2nd vote hes been a member for along time and always helps people inc me. 

• Like 1

I think Tug and I have similar inerests, but Tug has a more expanded knowledge - but thanks for the vote just the same.

I've been having a lot of fun in the last few months, that's true, and much assistance has come from Tug.  :thumbsup:

Al.

shame to see them go but really they probably haven't done much mod work wise for some time before they opted to leave so running the forum with the current mods i would assume has been happening for alittle while.

while on the subject while voicing your opinions on new mods for when or if nick opts to have some more i doubt would or even should be based simply on what they know rc wise as moderation of a forum takes more than that alone.

Is there a need to replace these obviously very experienced persons anyway?

From what I've seen, the Mods on the Forum, as is, do an excellent job.

Obviously wish those departing an excellent retirement, and as mentioned earlier, they'll have more time to do more of what they love doing - RC included.

Al.

Appreciate the kind words chaps. I'm sure there are far more qualified people for any posts that come available. Nick knows what he's doing and will take whatever time is necessary to make his decision.

As I and others have said already, best wishes to those who are leaving us, I hope they stay in touch with the forum and it's many members.

• Like 1