• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Remote controlled car stolen from 14year old outside school

y2blade

http://www.wiltshire.police.uk/index.php/newsand-appeals/44-appeals/4764

Shortly before 6: 00pm on Monday 29th April 2013, a 14 year old boy was playing with his remote controlled car outside of Priestly School, Prince Charles Drive in Calne.

Three boys approached him, picked up the car and ran off in the direction of Abberd Way. The victim was left shaken and upset.

The remote controlled car is a black Hyper 10 Nitro Touring car with an illuminous green aerial and a black tip. It is valued at approximately

Absolutely disgusting. Let's the scummy sub-human ****s get caught and the lad gets it back, but I don't think that will happen :(

Hope they get a slap......

could get very political about it bud. the fact is, civilisation/society has just about gone past the the tipping point. if things don't change soon,real soon going by the few years i've been observant to the way people tend to be to each other, it seems to be getting worse, very fast. stop the tip toe laws and let the real punishments begin

cor, if that was my poor boy :whistling: .................  

• Like 1

There will no doubt be a bunch of bleeding heart liberals just waiting to use their deprived background and poverty as an excuse, so it won't be their fault! When you look at the Thirties and Fifties (excluding the war years), there is no such thing as poverty these days! Just two or three generations brought up to believe the world owes them a living.

On the merits of "giving them a slap", you only have to look at the Isle of Man: before the idiots in Europe stopped them using the birch, the place was pristine - now there is just as much vandalism as here. Q.E.D.

Piano wire or bass guitar string pull down over the wrist till it goes through all the way! 

It's always the same on this forum, lets kill them, lets hang them, lets do sick and sadistic stuff to kids who stole a nitro car. Honestly you'd think someone was killed, raped or seriously injured.

Do I think they should be punished ? Yes.

Do I think they should be harmed in any way ? No.

I was thinking the exact same, I would've thought better of people on here with the nature of this (friendly) hobby, i see it all the time on airsoft forums but thats because 90% of em are gun nutty deluded psychos anyway.

anyone who is of a mature age and has stolen a toy off a 14 year old does deserve a slap! that's the problem with this country all this human rights ****! the reason they did it is because they know if they are caught they will get a telling off probably a police caution boo hoo big deal ... if we were somewhere with a decent punishment system say chopping there hands off the little lad would still be happily playing with his car !!!!

I'm sorry but I've lived on run down areas where kids aged 10 carry knives and run amuck. No one had any respect for people's things or did they have any respect for the law and have a "I can do what I want attitude" and the worse that happens is sky tv 3 meals a day and no bills as the tax payer funds it.

Having been to Saudi if you steal an apple and get caught they take the hand you stole with. If you Kill or do anything illegal you are hanged or even stoned to death.

Tell you what though over there there crime rates are really low. Police get the respect they deserve and the law means the law not "our human rights are affected let me off".

Edited by Juggernaut jims

Tougher punishments are needed, agreed. But let's keep it in perspective here, because there's always the risk of convicting the wrong guy.

Hope the kid gets his car back. Have you started asking local model shops to keep an eye out for it? Whoever stole it will have dumped it straight away or be looking for a buyer.

Tougher punishments are needed, agreed. But let's keep it in perspective here, because there's always the risk of convicting the wrong guy.

Hope the kid gets his car back. Have you started asking local model shops to keep an eye out for it? Whoever stole it will have dumped it straight away or be looking for a buyer.

Totally agree.

They're little scrotes though and I do hope they're caught and dealt with properly.

Yes the punishment system etc is all bogus and human rights blalbalba

but by saying OH CUT THEIR HANDS OFF! you sound just as thuggish as the kids who robbed the car.

double standards much people