• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A memory for Mr Terminator

Nick

I never knew the big man himself, but its obvious he was a hell of a bloke. I am sure you are sorely missed.

R.I.P.

I was just speaking to someone who knew him about an hour ago - testing an MCD RaceRunner near my house.

Even in death he still has influence!

I joined the forums about 2 weeks before he passed away... he helped me choose my first R/C and with further searching, it looks like he was an incredibly committed and helpful member of MSUK, not just to me for the short interaction I had. RIP Carl, you are and will continue to be missed.

I remember him as the first person that let me use their Baja, indeed it could have been at the bash in the picture before it snowed?? Either way it was Mr T that got me into petrol's, couldn't bloody wait to get home and buy one after having a blast with his, fond memories.

That's how he was, great advice, helping the noobs and ticking off them that needed it, a true RC legend and sorely missed.

Still got ya DX3S ya nutter :thumbsup:

R.I.P Big man you will always be with us