• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Procrastinated.

Well not really, I've procrastinated on painting the body shell, but I've built a mount for the FPV camera, transmitter and aerial, which honestly I could have done after I'd finished painting the body shell, as I won't know exactly where on my mounting system the FPV camera will be mounted to, until the body shell is fully painted and finished.  All of this will be inside the body shell, so it was probably a lot smarter and easier to build it before I painted the body shell so I could see where everything was.

Started the soldering job on my off road recovery project that quickly came to a holt when I realised I only have red wire and no black wire 🤣

so can’t do anything else with at now until next week 🙄

Edited by RC4WD fan

9 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

Started the soldering job on my off road recovery project that quickly came to a holt when I realised I only have red wire and no black wire 🤣

so can’t do anything else with at now until next week 🙄

I had the same issue but the other way around, I ended up using a little bit of  red HSC for the end of the positive ones. 

Edited by Alex97

Just now, Alex97 said:

I had the same issue but the other way around, I ended up using red HSC for the positive ones. 

I was thinking of using red wire for the + and - on the LED’s I’m doing but quickly decided not to would get a bit confusing 🤣

Just now, RC4WD fan said:

I was thinking of using red wire for the + and - on the LED’s I’m doing but quickly decided not to would get a bit confusing 🤣

Do you not have any black heat shrink tubing that you can use to tell the difference between the red wires connected to the + and the red wires used on the -?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grogg said:

Do you not have any black heat shrink tubing that you can use to tell the difference between the red wires connected to the + and the red wires used on the -?

Yes yes I do that is exactly what I’ll do 👍

I can continue on with it now 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Bank holiday BBQ fun letting the nephew make a course for the TRX4M

y0PFovK.jpeg

I’m still looking at getting a trx4m to do exactly this in my garden I’m also contemplating doing a rockery in the garden for the bigger ones 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Stormbringer said:

My sons on at me to do a rockery as well :rofl:

I’m just liking the idea of stepping out the door a boom away you go 😁 plus you can change it up from time to time