• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

3 hours ago, Fat Freddy said:

Started building it… (Orlandoo Hunter 1/35 scale Jeep kit)864416CE-C3C7-4619-8A4D-403950AEF613.thumb.jpeg.6f51e88a538f31411c864dda4460085b.jpeg1ECC2C65-0E16-485B-A5E1-84BEDE2E444E.thumb.jpeg.92580bf3cf35e51ca376d16b2afba841.jpeg

These look like great little kits 🔥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex97 said:

Had around 5 laps at Herts this morning before the servo died! 

No crashes or anything however wouldn't return to center and when the car was powered up just tried to spin. I think one of the internal gears have stripped. I noticed something was wrong from the off as it didn't always want to turn left. In all the other cars they use a different servo, I wish they'd just charge a little more and include the metal geared one from the off! 

The few laps I did were ok, the track was incredibly slippery and the rally blocks didn't do too well however the stock tires gripped well. 

20230109_113321.jpg

Once I got home I opened the servo up to find that the main gear has shattered, really odd as I didn't hit anything and if I had the servo horn and gear is plastic so I'd have imagined they'd have stripped first. All the other gears in the servo were metal. I've contacted DMS to see what they can do, either send out a replacement gear or at least offer some money off of a replacement. 

20230109_122530.jpg

Edited by Alex97
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Sorted out the shelving.  Next job is to sort out the lighting. Its awful in there. 

SF9C9RD.jpeg

H2b7GNo.jpeg

Also need to clean the E Revo 2.0 lol

So…you like Traxxas i take it? 🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Sorted out the shelving.  Next job is to sort out the lighting. Its awful in there. 

SF9C9RD.jpeg

H2b7GNo.jpeg

Also need to clean the E Revo 2.0 lol

Loving that UDR! My favourite RC to use and work on. 

• Like 1