• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

3 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Not 8kg and these are very front heavy watch a few YT video`s showing them rolling on down hill runs, they need some weight out back, but as said i can run it in stock (front heavy) set or twin or just rear

Fair enough, least you can trail all day an never have to carry a spare battery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert_w164 said:

Okayyy, I'm sure everyone's sick of me posting these updates 😂 but final one, promise (at least for the Hyper 7 that's just been sold!) 

Finally done.

IMG_20211003_182826__01.thumb.jpg.210a883328ba4460f56203a1277df5e2.jpg

Fear not @Andy20xe, I am including wheels and some spares (pretty much a whole innards of a diff and other random Hyper 7 bits) and some sacrificial wheels to get you running, please be careful as there's every chance these cheap wheels will disintegrate - these came with my H7 TQ I shredded a set on 6S in seconds and never bothered to run this set. 

IMG_20211003_184010__01__01.thumb.jpg.2f892131a41974808aa47db53ae93e89.jpg

@Ant.p Mrs keeps asking me where I'm getting this new influence in terms of music from, you're in trouble, she'll probs lace your slice of cake next time 😁

It’s a question I’m asking too, and not sure how I’m in any way to blame for this. Nothing but rumours. Brap Brap!

• Like 1

Just now, Yrkoon said:

i got influenced by @Ant.pin music track and i made an epic master piece with the new model 🙂

Hey that's the same track @Ant.p was bumping in his 64 impala when he visited me. Ever since he sends me all these weird gangster rap music videos, guys a nutter, shame he's got to you too. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bert_w164 said:

Hey that's the same track @Ant.p was bumping in his 64 impala when he visited me. Ever since he sends me all these weird gangster rap music videos, guys a nutter, shame he's got to you too. 

People will start believing this if you keep on 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Bert_w164 said:

Errr...you were saying...

Screenshot_20211005-183237__01.thumb.jpg.89736510ad11371a496223fc6d949e40.jpg

Bobby Shmurda - No sleep, for context. 

Hahaha, yep, caught red handed. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tamiya Rising Fighter arrived today so it's just an unboxing. The busted Maverick Quantum is being  stripped for parts and radio gear transfered to the Tamiya which I'm hoping will be a bit more manageable for my daughter and less prone to breakage which has really dented her confidence.

• Like 3