• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Another place we run is great for racing around but plagued by loose gravel, great for sliding bad for ESC fans.

d3035b1b3a3253557bfc4f17ad772493.jpg

The fans stopped working on a few occasions because of stones trapping the blades.

1e94ae6873c73de48500dc65deff1e61.jpg

Time for a mesh mod

4d23cccce6713c727e5c372504816056.jpg

Not the best looking [emoji2961] but there has been some quite sizeable chunks clogging it up. Hopefully this should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Bodged some bits together to make this 

932-A972-B-67-C2-4-F42-8545-F2-D0-F59-B9

Is that going to be a No Prep Drag car?

Dug out the Maverick Scout beast for a drive around the garden.  Steering lock doesn't cut it in such a small space so got to work reshaping the steering rod to clear the axle pumpkin.  Not much meat left on it now so might just order some alu bar to make a new one.

Also one final attempt to make the alloy centre diff and driveshafts fir the WPL C14.  Driveshafts are just too long for it to fit without replacing all the suspension links and then having the wheelbase wrong for the body (which is the best bit).  I guess that's the risk with random models from China.  The two speed gearbox fits so nicely, but hangs too low and ruins the belly clearance :(

1 hour ago, everclear1984 said:

Took the newly acquired Anderson M5 for a spin on my lunch break. Think I need some tarmac tyres 🤔😂

2020-05-06_06-14-39

Will be a nice slick tyre soon

• Like 1

Just when I thought I'd be away from the UMG10 waiting bits to be delivered the Scalerfab rock sliders turned up, so they had to be fitted......

UMG21-body1.jpg

• Like 3

Well not axtually to a model but on a walk today we passed a skip that had this just pokong out not much wrong with it....5d5d97a9f0d7c54cb6da9d7b8e72b39c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Its amazing what people throw away... My dad taught me skip diving (he grew up during ww2 so he taught me "mend and make do")
The only thing really wring with it is the back door is missing........

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

• Like 1