• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Ran it this morning but the radio gear has decided to die on me, the range has gone down to about 3 feet! Even tried fresh batteries too and the hump pack is fully charged :( 

I think i will go with a new radio that i can use in all my cars. I have about 5 transmitters on the shelf atm and its annoying to pick the correct one and keep up with which had new batteries etc. 

Anyway new wheels and tyres came today as well so i fitted those on for now

IMG_20190918_204727.jpg

Edited by Jumper

56 minutes ago, Wirralnitronoob said:

Maybe i shold do mine, nearly 1 year of total abuse and still strong, although ive had a fair few upgrades now lol

I would do it mine is only a week old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gave the Xray a run at NDOR partly to test the engine after it had a bearing change and partly to wave it under some noses in the hopes someone might want to buy it, but no luck so it'll probably be in the for sale section soon. 

qi6SALk.jpg

Edited by supersavage

15 minutes ago, supersavage said:

Gave the Xray a run at NDOR partly to test the engine after it had a bearing change and partly to wave it under some noses in the hopes someone might want to buy it, but no luck so it'll probably be in the for sale section soon. 

do you not like it then? 

Well after my dbxl died yesterday I thought I had killed the servos in it. As they went nuts but not responding to my tx. This morning made up an adaptor to run a different battery. Plugged it in. All good. Everything running ad it should. Few. I can't afford to replace 2 jumbo servos