• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Did a few straight line runs with the carisma 959 after work. I'd previously put the chinese can from the buggy in it. Thing is a rocket ship now. I did film it, but it always seems so slow watching it back. Will have to get a gps tracker.

Bashed the hyper, esc thermald twice 

Bashed the yeti, esc thermald once

Ho hum but fun was had?

13 minutes ago, tolk83 said:
20 minutes ago, shaunm said:
Bashed the hyper, esc thermald twice 
Bashed the yeti, esc thermald once

Ho hum but fun was hademoji16.png

The temp today probs didn't help!

Nope also long grass?

5 hours ago, Wirralnitronoob said:

Blasted the e mta g2 and had a blast,,I am a traxxas fan and have an e revo,this is very similar but I think the e mta takes the medal 580be1245860276a0f5c94e25e447d71.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You broke any front bulkheads PD09-0068 yet?

Ultimately the reason I sold mine on, after breaking 4 sets in the same amount of months.

Gave an E-Maxx a thrashing, loved it! Nearly a half hour from 5 Amp packs, 6S with a 1700kv motor.............. that's only rated to 5S, but ain't care, top temp on motor was 50C, fine by me! Perhaps it's time to gear up?

Stripped my lads neo fighter, and put the running gear into my bz-222. He's managed to crack the neo's chassis in 2 places hooning around in our small garden! Figured this way he'll be hard pressed to break anything in my one as it's a vast upgrade for him. He's proper made up with it!

Also means i now need a new model, right?

• Like 2

Took my car for a spin in garden put slightly longer screw holding motor the correct size screw wouldn't hold and tightened pinion gear both gears had some thread lock the car is now ready a bash in my local woods tomorrow well the car will be once I've charged a couple of batteries 

Packed them all away, got mother coming to stay for a couple weeks... But the Tipper is being left out on show, I’m still not 100% on the colour, so hopefully I’ll get some inspiration in the meantime....

8455546_D-_A427-4_FF9-_AB08-65914_D7_C17

• Like 1

Took my car for a spin in woods which was sort lived not not my car a small fire started and had to call the fire service once they had left there was a couple of dodgy kids hanging around so I left and went home only got thew a quarter of a battery

Rear and centre diffs on the X2 all rebuilt with Losi gears. She's back up and running. 5k in the rear, a mix of 100k and 1 million k in the centre as I'd run out of 500k.

Still got the front to do, gear set is in the post. 

20 hours ago, tanveer said:

Fitted a 150amp esc into my hyper vt ready for some 6s speed runs, Put an alloy servo horn and some shock socks while i was fiddling around too. 

What motor is that? 4082?4092?

Spanked two cars today, no breakages, just struggling to get the mesh right on the X2. Fresh filings are appearing on the chassis, not good when you consider the price of the spur gears. 

58 minutes ago, Jumper said:

What motor is that? 4082?4092?

Not sure what motor it is, its just what comes fitted. supposed to run good on 6s. But il be fitting a tp motor and a different esc at some point in the next few weeks.