• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

made a mod1 spur for the mardave,made axel covers for the rear and painted them

and made a servo mount then fitted a servo,just need a esc and motor then its a runner,it could also do with some new tyres instead of the foams so i can have a run of it outside ee96f5d31a72cba9bd41b5c7cbe81a91.jpg520a87bcf22051270d5e422b3e12f476.jpg24f103d4ff653657d625681316df1046.jpg4fdff6fb37a3dfa537fccc4430129b9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave the hyper7 a good long hard bashing over at the BMX track, no breakages actually no issues at all!!! Just left with a rather dusty car after an hour non stop bashing!!!! Mates savage didn't bear so well lol to be truthful  lol!!!!!

(Shamefully)

First bash of the year!  Rushed the Hong Nor X1 Buggy and truggy together over the week so was expecting issues but other than a blonde moment when I forgot the order Hobbywing esc's calibrate the only other niggle was a screw connecting the steering arm to the post dropping out.  

Ripped the tbone off the front of the X1 CR, innocous crash, though expected as the gearbox housings are very worn.  Also lost a wheel nut off the CRT and didn't take any spares..... doh.  Only real downsides we're the rebuilt alphastar getting seriously hot and a mild case of sunburn.

Completed the Humvee rebuild, had to compromise with imperfect front shock shafts as I only had one spare set in.

Amusing drive for all of 10 minutes, when the rear ball diff decided to back off leaving 3 wheel drive. 

Ran the pack down in the Holiday Buggy, which is still just a silly and entertaining ride :lol:

20 minutes ago, Noj said:

Completed the Humvee rebuild, had to compromise with imperfect front shock shafts as I only had one spare set in.

Amusing drive for all of 10 minutes, when the rear ball diff decided to back off leaving 3 wheel drive. 

Ran the pack down in the Holiday Buggy, which is still just a silly and entertaining ride :lol:

is it the original HB