• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Is yours the nitro?? Mines had a seriously hard life too and not broken it YET!!!!

Its an electric. I haven't had it long but it's been bashed hard.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Bashed mine today, no breakages :)Screenshot_2015-07-01-18-18-42_zpsdgisox

I'll get some pics tomorrow as I need to strip the rear end to see whats happened.

I went through 3 in one day once.. hpi ss ones.

Uber ball drive, not looked back

These are stock KM ones and they've lasted me since October, so definitely not complaining for the price.

Eventually I will go with an upgraded system, either Phatdad, Darksoul or Uber, but for the moment if these KM ones I've bought go in and last, I'll be happy, just until I'm back sorted with money again, need a few paydays to pass with nothing going wrong and I'll be sorted.

Today, I are be mostly fitting 17mm hexes and 1/8 rallycross wheels and tyres to my Wraith  :thumbsup:  

Just for some fun on some hard earth in this blinkin heat wave!

Still need to paint and sticker it up,any colour ideas,? And what do people think about me installing a roofbar led,?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep it dark and moody.   Looking good buddy.

• Like 1

Can't paint matt unless painting the outside of the shell (not recommended for a basher)

Yesterday, dripped sweat all over the B whilst swapping out the diy servo/RX box mount and installing a shiny, TFE unit with new, Traxxas RX box :) Hopefully sorted the steering out properly too....

Poked at the rather battered Holiday Buggy (HB, A.J. ;) )and contemplated the best course of action...

That running yet?

The electrics are installed and tested, however rain has prevented running. 

Can't paint matt unless painting the outside of the shell (not recommended for a basher)

Yesterday, dripped sweat all over the B whilst swapping out the diy servo/RX box mount and installing a shiny, TFE unit with new, Traxxas RX box :) Hopefully sorted the steering out properly too....

Poked at the rather battered Holiday Buggy (HB, A.J. ;) )and contemplated the best course of action...

thanks mate for the heads up lol,maybe normal black then will do then,cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweared a lot at the ST Pro when recommissioning her as all 4 rear hub bearings have seized solid.  Guess I forgot to wd40 em dry after the last jetwash and strip down.  

Couldn't have come at a more inconvenient point, having used 8 of my last ten pack rebuilding the HN CRT, thus only having two spare.  

I will not break the cardinal rule and rob peter...

After quite alot of hard driving with the firestorm I'm in the need of some parts!!! Rear wheel bearing's and some clutch shoes!!! Any recommendations for some new one's as would rather upgrade than use standard parts.

New pull start on the hyper and new shocks and springs on the yeti!

Edited by shaunm

Final coat of paint on the nitro circus mini monster truck. I lowered the body by about half an inch a few days back. Looks much better :) I've gotta drill holes for the roll cage & body posts. That'll wait until mini Mayhem's asleep :) . Gotta get it ready for pendine next week :)

Glued up new Geolander tyres to Blitzer rims and fitted them to the HB....bent a front axle within thirty seconds, then ripped the shell in two five minutes later :)