• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Striped a servo horn in my first race, tried to bodged but it didn't work so I gave up on the last race. The car felt good during practice but I had a little bit to much rear grip.

picked up a team associated Rc8e roller (bit of a mess)  with no electrics or wheels but with LOADS of spears (some still n during the week

then got a second hand motor john and esc plus servo and wheels spent a few hours getting it runningwent it for a bit of a  bash and runs well a few loose turnbuckles and steering block bushes need doing

also need a smaller pinon as motor was getting a bit hot

picked up a team associated Rc8e roller (bit of a mess)  with no electrics or wheels but with LOADS of spears (some still n during the week

then got a second hand motor john and esc plus servo and wheels spent a few hours getting it runningwent it for a bit of a  bash and runs well a few loose turnbuckles and steering block bushes need doing

also need a smaller pinon as motor was getting a bit hot

You got any of those spears going spare? I could do with some for Boudicca.

ordered loads a few plastic/nylon bits for the baja (front bumper set and support) plus a boat load of nuts and bolts (seem to go through loads of these).  Also replaced yet another bolt in the rear hex due to snapping them.  Moving up a grade to 12.9's to see if that cures the issue.

Also attached a silicon hose on the end of the 5t dominator to make the exhaust exit out the rear instead of melting my shell.

Edited by andyknight

It was going cheap second hand and thought the AVC would be good for the lad.

Looks new!

Back on topic; I thought I'd broken my lads Mad Bull when it suddenly lost drive (after multiple jumps (small jumps)), but it was just a loose wheel nut. Phew!

• Like 1