• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Took my Wraith out with Dr Janitor and his new Wraith

20140413_143057_zpsagc7zqih.jpg

Needless to say both trucks were broken within 45mins, Dr stripped his centre gearbox and my motor packed up, luckily the motor was a quick fix, one of the brushes was fouled with crap and not touching the com :lol:

Edited by .AJ.

sat night. found out we were certainly bashing today, so I got things out ready. the under tray mounting points had all cracked so I did a diy quick fix.

sun.

charged the batt and went for a bash. Great day and some good close wheel to wheel action.

got home brought some new silverback screws/beeds as the hostile ones I have on the tarmac tyres has all craked. (silverback ftw). all orderd some irc shock rose joint/shock end bits as I broke one today, so shock seal for future and a right side engine brace off him mines bent.

Took the 5sc and losi xxx with 8yr old nephew to local park only to be told by ranger that were not allowed there. WTF I've played there for years

Flew my Hubsan X4 up and down the stairs several times to the amazement of my little boy :)

Got my Mini Cooper M-03 driving in a straight line again. (how do servos go out of line between building and running?)

I cleared the shed.Found 1 dead rat about 300 live flies a couple of thousand fly pupae & cut the connectors off of 5 4000mah lipos & 2 NiMH batteries cause the bloody rats had chewed them :/

Yet more broken bits on the Hyper i'm putting back together. This time, the diff case lugs are broken, the chassis is bent at the front and lots of screws are missing. 

It's going to be one pricey project this one....

Made some shock limit cables for my 5b and started tidying up few little jobs

Charged up some batteries ready for quick blast with the super5sc before work in the morn seeing as wife's not here

Topped up shock oil and tested plastic skate jumps with SCT which worked fine but forgot to check wheel nuts and lost a wheel mid air. Found wheel, nut and hex but not pin... and spares are at home. Went an used drill press to make a new crawler part instead.

Phoned Modelsport to get an idea of when i'll be getting my Axial parts, to be told that they have no idea when the stock will turn up.

So, whilst i'm waiting for them to turn up, i've ordered some Gmade scale wheel nuts centres for the scx10. May end up spending more on it later if i get bored lol