• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Finished the Losi 5ive. Fitted new flywheel and woodruff key, pullstart, Pullstart Outerwears, Losi Air Filter wears, Losi tuned exhaust and cage nuts. Time to see if it starts.... he5ynasy.jpg

Did it?

Rebuilt the summit shafts on my Revo and fitted yet another new diff, when its in the air its awesome but the constant broken diffs are the bane of my life.  :angrymad:

I am glad i only bash once a week, i dont think the erbe could stand up to a daily bashing, my bank account would give out after a fortnight.

Dont buy a traxxas revo folks, if i save one of you the diff issues that i have suffered then that makes me feel better about pouring money into this turd.

Screw you Traxxas!!   :gun2:

Rebuilt the summit shafts on my Revo and fitted yet another new diff, when its in the air its awesome but the constant broken diffs are the bane of my life. :angrymad:

I am glad i only bash once a week, i dont think the erbe could stand up to a daily bashing, my bank account would give out after a fortnight.

Dont buy a traxxas revo folks, if i save one of you the diff issues that i have suffered then that makes me feel better about pouring money into this turd.

Screw you Traxxas!! :gun2:

Strange, my Revo diffs last two years minimum. What voltage you running? I run 4s with 24/62 gearing. Fast, agile and (above all) reliable.

Just got in from a nice trail walk, damn good fun out in the woods! Clean fun too! Nudge nudge, wink wink!

crawling!, trailing! i'm shocked Clive :tease:

For a start, trailing "man" stylie involves a truck clocking 35+ minimum.

Secondly, I crawled over nothing

Thirdly, stop telling everyone my name, I'm in disguise!

• Like 1

FINALLY spent time to rewire. Need a new iron though!

Well its now all complete! The wiring matched the paint and gave that a tidy up also.

9511473617_8186899ede_c.jpg

9514262108_f965b233b2_c.jpg

• Like 2