• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Made some led lights for the Lunchbox. And made an inventory of spares and stock I need to order

Oh and for the life of me I can't find my TL01 Alfa Romeo 155 :( Its either in my parents attic or has been lost in one of the house moves

Edited by stonedef

2 minutes ago, Andy20xe said:

Fitted xl chassis to my Savage. Now to decide stay nitro or convert to brushless (again)! And now I need a body for it.

Standard chassis length is more fun to drive, go cheapest route which is stay nitro. HPI parts are hard to find at this time.

12 minutes ago, locky said:

Standard chassis length is more fun to drive, go cheapest route which is stay nitro. HPI parts are hard to find at this time.

Ye I think it'll stay nitro, at least for a while. Just need a cheap place for xl body 

Attended the 4th round of the Xfactory winter series, the car seemed well dialed considering I was running older tires (forgot to glue new ones up) and was on course to bump up until some poor marshalling cost me 15 seconds then dropped down to 5th. 

20170218_170650_zpso80171xs.jpg

Edited by Alex97
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Took the Baja out for its maiden off road run yesterday morning..... 

Had this to deal with after 40mins running :lol: 

20170219_080200_zpsqzppsfuv.jpg

Camo Badger!

Fitted the new cnc rear bumper to the ascender. starting to get there now!

00220003_zpsjyeq08ai.jpg

00030002_zps4ocsjl81.jpg

could do with being maybe 4-5mm higher. there is space in the material to do this...

edit 

Could also do with washers behind the screws/smaller screws....

Edited by cookie666uk

Went  for a pre work windy bash! 2 of them had never been used so i wanted to get the initial scratches out the way. 1:8th buggies are still the daddy. Loving thr Graphenes (wheelies in a buggy) and my Futaba S9373 was the best £100 ive ever spent even if it was on a servo for a basher! So fast and precise!

2S in a Stampede is fun but dissapointing after 1/8th scale. Stripped a spur too

The x found the only muddy puddle in the park.....

AEF6A392-AB7E-4DCA-9CF6-77B77C90B99B_zps

1391A927-DFEB-4F95-8A55-EC8B260B73F7_zps

77FFCCD4-9BB8-43CF-ABC8-C2BE896F3591_zps

• Like 1

Yes guns....Im running Tekno driveshafts and there is an issue with the a arms flexing. The tekno kit is expensive and hard to get spares for, plus there is this warning on Tekno website...so I played it safe.

"If you are having issues with anything breaking this will most likely be caused by running the RPM A-Arms made from pure nylon. These arms are not compatible with our kit as they are too flexible. Because of this extreme flexibility, the metal parts of our kit are compromised during use. For this reason, we can only recommend using the stock Traxxas arms."