• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Bought something i hate buying :angrymad: - tools.

So figured i'd get some good ones for once then I remembered my discount applies to anything at RPRC, so ordered Tekno 1.5, 2, and 2.5mm drivers, a wheel wrench, and one of their lovely muti tools, which is currently on offer too.

11 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

Got it down off the shelf to blow the dust off for next weekends National, Could be its last run out ;)

1590BFB5-C641-4AB6-A296-AA50F4214D2E_zps

How come?

On 12 August 2016 at 06:30, Carpmart said:

Was that your problem then Scotty?  Fubared head?

Yeah think so seems to have no compression caused by dust/dirt getting into th head and damaging the ring lucky I had one on the shelf. 

On 11 August 2016 at 15:27, .AJ. said:

HOW DO I GET RID OF A QUOTE WHEN I"VE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE BUTTON?!!?!?!?! God dam.

Anyways... Another one for the model, rather than to the model... Did a bit of dressing up of a new rally section.

P1090540_zpsfrfssnlp.jpg

P1090549_zps9im9dkbo.jpg

P1090550_zps2irmvovv.jpg

Those red/white stripey barriers will hopefully be replaced by some fake armco once the materials arrive... They're more of a temporary stage marker type affair.

• Like 1

This morning was basically chores, then off to the pool for daughters swimming lessons, then down to my sisters to do some electrical work, then popped in to see dad (mum's been away all week), then I finally ummed and arrgghhed about whether I should lift 17kg of X2 down from the loft. I did. It did not disappoint! The 10,000mah Floureon's were only at storage as it was too late to charge, but what a ride! Plenty of jumps, plenty of speed passes, plenty of smiles! 

Stock diffs are holding up, read in to that what you will Messrs X and Maxx! 

Stock servo is still going strong. 

Temps were high, motor in the mid 70s, ESC touched 50, as did the lipos, but so worth it! 

A great way to round off the day. 

I converted my LST2-spec Raminator to 6S BL.

I found it lifting like that, so split the battery carrier and placed one over the Rx box.

Have you thought about moving some weight further forwards?

Looks fun as yours is, and handles great, but can't steer with the wheels in the air!!

I can still wheelie, but have to try a lot harder now.

Just a thought.

Al.