• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Landy is looking an absolute treat there Tim :)

Surprised that rope I tied on there is still on lol!

Thanks chap. Yeah, the rope is still there! The sand ladders are there too, I just moved them and fixed them on with the bungies  :thumbsup:

Those little bungees where an awesome idea, even if I say so myself lol... Fiddly to make though!

You just need to get a new window set for it fella :P

Might just splurge and get a new D90 shell. 

Paid for a very tidy Xray XB9 to get me back into 1:8 nitro buggies.

7a37184a2c03f18af9a259113052515b.jpg

7757912482c926869b0292ae51fbabfc.jpg

381cf24ddfd819c734776e9288be4565.jpg

a9c8e6e8ba0f04c1006811dd6e4b3bae.jpg

Engine's just been run in and tuned and came with complete front, rear and centre bulkheads as spares.

All i need is a starter box, glow stick and fuel.

• Like 1

Converted the Maverick Blackout to Baja Hexes so I can run Baja wheels..

25i1b1w.jpg

She sits really nice.... Just got to sort that horrible orange color as it ruins the blue... have black bead locks to replace the minging grey ones too.

Here you go chap, for your splurge...

kleenex.jpg

On a more serious note, I reckon you should do a D90 pick up, you know how awesome they are... Plus if you do, I've got a toolbox here I built you can have for the back

Haha very funny  :xd:

Nah, I'll stick with the standard look chap, I kinda like it. 

Glued and fitted the new wheels, tyres and rx. The new rx has fixed the twitchy low speed control and the Firestorm is now performing brilliantly! I put two packs through it this morning and am loving the new rubber :) Some big ass rocks snuck up on me while bashing so repairs were needed between packs.

20150611_113111_zps84edztvx.jpg

Hostile hubs and Hostile heims fitted :) along with some fresh Hostiles, wheels and some nice hard foams.

Just awaiting a replacement front hub from Mark @ Uber... Somehow I managed to strip it without using it, simply undid a perfectly threaded wheelnut and it stripped :/ very unusual indeed!

IMG_4813_zps2shh3hk4.jpg

IMG_4814_zpsnd592f7i.jpg

Hostile hubs and Hostile heims fitted :) along with some fresh Hostiles, wheels and some nice hard foams.

Just awaiting a replacement front hub from Mark @ Uber... Somehow I managed to strip it without using it, simply undid a perfectly threaded wheelnut and it stripped :/ very unusual indeed!

IMG_4813_zps2shh3hk4.jpg

IMG_4814_zpsnd592f7i.jpg

I wouldn't know a Hostile Heim if it slapped me round the face with a wet kipper  :xd: