• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Examined the damage on the Baja Flux... broken shock hoop which means replacing the whole shock shaft (terrible design imo) and the screw broke right through the suspension arm! 

Bit the bullet and started spraying the tvps on my savage black to make it look stealthy :b also found that a driveshaft popped out of the cyclone last weekend :( noticed it while driving, but had no time to investigate further till today :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a roof roof panel out of the lid of a celebrations tub & sprayed it green ,& made a spare wheel mount out of a tmaxx throttle linkage for the viper. It's coming along nicely :)

I made a roof roof panel out of the lid of a celebrations tub & sprayed it green ,& made a spare wheel mount out of a tmaxx throttle linkage for the viper. It's coming along nicely :)

Home brewed plastic engineering FTW!!

• Like 1

Went out for the first bash after rebuilding my Savage. Got it started but it'll only go in reverse, obviously got something wrong!

Then broke the pull start while i was trying to work out what was going on, then me boy broke a hub on his mini st and me mate bent the chassis on his hyper st.....

Another good run at the track with the 22, very few crashes but i'm learning where i can push the car.

It's quite a well worn 1/8 and 1/5 astro track so picking the smoothest line is quite a task.

My plan is to get within 15-30 seconds off the slowest runner a lap, if i can get a 2wd buggy running quickly and constantly on that track then i'll have no problem being competitive with a 1/8 nitro buggy.